The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Netflix is raising its prices for US subscribers

The premium tier will go up from $11.99 to $13.99

Netflix is raising two of its pricing tiers for US subscribers beginning next month, Mashablereports. The standard tier, which allows subscribers to watch on two screens at once, will be bumped up from $9.99 to $10.99 per month. The premium tier, which is available in Ultra HD and allows users to watch on up to four screens, will go up from $11.99 to $13.99. The Basic $7.99 per month plan will remain the sa

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/5/16429126/netflix-price-raise-standard-premium-tiers

team mila checking in for all my TH fans. bummed she didnt get the screentime compared to the other members even tho i know they were tryna capitalize on taishis prowlin *** and cheris promiscuity (love how the commentators were talking about that fight being one of the worst situations on the show, leave it to the american :lol:). i know mariko was all up in her feelings too (prob my least fav cast member from aloha and tokyo)

that taishi shirt too :lol:

I was a fan of Mila too but like Niki and Chikkako much more. The Mariko drama was strange, there had to have been more to it than just Cheri saying Wez didn't like her/hate her. Or Mariko is that emotionally unstable. I thought Ryo brought good vibes and would have liked if he'd be on longer. Was cool he went to the big island, I don't think anyone else went island hopping within the Hawaii islands. I go to the big island almost every year so may have to seek out that coffee farm lol.

fan of nina and chikako for obvi reasons too :evil:::lol: love how mila was roasting tashi. wish we coulda explored her fashion interests and check out those wet suit factories with guy

was great seeing niki and guys small moment in the end. when i was watching the finale and everyone moved out in the beginning of the ep, i almost turned the computer off cause i thought it was gonna be taikiko for the rest of the ep /spoiler]

Looking back on the whole season, the casting people really messed up with some of the timing of the cast. People said on reddit it would’ve been cool to see how Lauren bae would’ve got along with Mila bae. And if Avian was in part 4 she would’ve ethered cheri in that group meeting. The main problem with part 4 was we didn’t really get to know Mila and she didn’t have much of a story or explain why she had to leave. Didn’t seem like wez was in the house half the time. mariko didn’t have much story either and her overreacting to what wez said was weird. Boys and Girls In The City was better to me and I liked the group dynamics more.

BTW, tried to take screenshots of all the good butt scenes of Chikkako bae but as I mentioned before doesn’t seem like I can do that on my netflix app.

Looking back on the whole season, the casting people really messed up with some of the timing of the cast. People said on reddit it would’ve been cool to see how Lauren bae would’ve got along with Mila bae. And if Avian was in part 4 she would’ve ethered cheri in that group meeting. The main problem with part 4 was we didn’t really get to know Mila and she didn’t have much of a story or explain why she had to leave. Didn’t seem like wez was in the house half the time. mariko didn’t have much story either and her overreacting to what wez said was weird. Boys and Girls In The City was better to me and I liked the group dynamics more.

BTW, tried to take screenshots of all the good butt scenes of Chikkako bae but as I mentioned before doesn’t seem like I can do that on my netflix app.
Netflix doesnt allow you to take screenshots while using their app... i got a message like 2 months ago said something like, "this feature is unavailable while using this app"

Probably posted but If you are with t mobile you can cancel your current Netflix account and get it through t mobile for free because of that promotion

Anyone have an opinion on Catastrophe on Amazon? I’m almost done with S3, I gotta say it started off hilarious, like laugh out loud. It still has its moments but the part that bothers me is it’s gradualy spiraled into a depressing story line. Hopefully the next season is less grim, I mean it’s a comedy after all

Edit - :smh: just finished the last episode. If i thought it was depressing before.... smh I may not mess with season 4.

Last edited:
Wonder if they'll be a price point before they stop with the price hikes...

How can I capitalize on this? Can I use my current Netflix account?

As far as the TMobile/Netflix promotion.

At SC kid SC kid

I'm mad late but I randomly started watching Black Mirror again, and the San Junipero episode came on...... bruh. I finally see the hype with this episode. (It would've been a cool movie too.)

This show is scary as hell the way it messes with your mind. Now I'm about to go to bed and I'm overthinking ish :lol:

black mirror is a great show ruined by its first episode, nearly stayed away because of it. Glad I didn't

Too whomever recommended Slasher, thank you. I am liking the show, almost done with season 1.
Watched the Antonio Banderas and Ben Kingsley movie Security, decent B-Movie.

black mirror is a great show ruined by its first episode, nearly stayed away because of it. Glad I didn't

That's the one with the dude and the pig right? If so, that's exactly why I never watched after that. I was like "wth is this? This the show everyone talks about?" lol

That's why whenever I tell people to watch that show, I make sure to let them know...DO NOT WATCH Ep. 1 :lol:

It's not a bad episode, but it'll sour the experience for first time viewers, and isn't as good most of the others.

That's the one with the dude and the pig right? If so, that's exactly why I never watched after that. I was like "wth is this? This the show everyone talks about?" lol

that's exactly it, yeah. Didn't watch past that ep. Then my wife was watching s3 and I started watching with her, amazed how much better it was

Back
Top Bottom