The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Currently watching Hellbound, entertaining enough and goes by quickly.

The Koreans are killing it on Netflix.

netflix doesn’t have anything I want to watch. Gotta wait for the new season of Barbarians.
same here. I'm only watching UNCLE from Another World weekly. other than that, there is nothing else to be watched recently. I had to rewatch Tobey's Spiderman last night out of boredom.

Yeah bro I'm watching. Only 3 or 4 eps in.

I'm in MKE and I grew up here. I cant tell you how many times I heard this kids name growing up.
I drive by that empty lot almost every day.

I remember the story growing up, it's weird to me now to come back to it as an adult.

I never thought the jokes were funny or now the memes, it's a messed up situation and to make light of the victims is unnecessary. The City has still not acknowledged those victims.

I drive by that empty lot almost every day.

I remember the story growing up, it's weird to me now to come back to it as an adult.

I never thought the jokes were funny or now the memes, it's a messed up situation and to make light of the victims is unnecessary. The City has still not acknowledged those victims.
I'm in Milwaukee working. Where is the area located?

Jo Koy special worth it or is it just more of the same about his son and filipino?

Actually watching some of his breakfast club interviews I understand why he does that and support it. Tough interview to watch though, Charlamane is insufferable.

Last edited:
watched first ep of Dahmer man that was a tough tough watch....can't recall a serial killer show that tough of a watch out the gate...i'm disturbed man.....heard about him but never seen any docs or read any articles....man that took a lot out of me.....sickOs out there........very interesting way to kick off a series....
i'm going to continue for sure -

something lighter...for those that are into love is blind - few more eps released -

Natalie is clearly the 2nd worst person on this show.....dont know how any dude watches this show and wants to date this chick

Sal got a new GF Jessi, dude leveled up big time....I want 10 eps on this chick

if you dont want to waste any time on this show just fast forward to jessi part and last scene of sp 14 - then read the update at end, lol comical....then after credits some drama q&a

Last edited:
Few episodes in on Dahmer…Man idk this some of the most disturbing **** I’ve ever watched and I have seen some DARK **** in my life. I thought I was kind of familiar with the story but it’s deeper than I ever knew

Few episodes in on Dahmer…Man idk this some of the most disturbing **** I’ve ever watched and I have seen some DARK **** in my life. I thought I was kind of familiar with the story but it’s deeper than I ever knew
it's peaking my interest. I barely started the series but so far it is looking good as far as the story-telling goes. will continue watching tonight.

Back
Top Bottom