The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Bird Box gets a B+. Did enough to keep me engaged and looking foward to the next installment.

If you’re giving Bird Box Barca a B+ then what are you giving the OG? I watched that a few weeks ago and, respectfully, it was way better IMO but that’s not a knock on this one.

How many other installments are supposed to be releasing and where are they set?

If you’re giving Bird Box Barca a B+ then what are you giving the OG? I watched that a few weeks ago and, respectfully, it was way better IMO but that’s not a knock on this one.

How many other installments are supposed to be releasing and where are they set?

B+ whole series as a whole :lol: . The older one had the luxury of "novelty". I think this was a good continuation of the story.

looks like a season two just dropped. i remember liking the first season but been so long think i need to watch it again. remember liking it but their might be some huge year jumps and the girl changes or something. not a very helpful synopsis lol
Yea I’m on the season finale of Season1 rewatch.
I forgot how 🔥 this show was.

Just watched The Lakehouse for the first time and got me laughing. Keanu and another dog. It was ok/good for those who love the Keanu/Bullock connection. Better love story than that Titanic. 😆

Binging From. Had never heard of it, but popped up on popular shows on my Xfinity guide so decided to give it a shot.

Acting is whatever outside of my guy Mercutio, but story is pretty entertaining. Just started S2.

Binging From. Had never heard of it, but popped up on popular shows on my Xfinity guide so decided to give it a shot.

Acting is whatever outside of my guy Mercutio, but story is pretty entertaining. Just started S2.

I am shocked it has remained in the popular shows on Xfinity because it ended a few weeks ago. Young Sheldon was on there for me a minute too though so I don’t know :lol:

on season 6 of Suits and they really didn't know what to do with Louis Litt's character.

they had my guy ready to buy a mansion in the hamptons just to get in some draws?? :smh::smh: maaan he would've been better served consulting the experts in NT's Hinge/online dating thread

I just binged it lask weekend lol!
'Twas better than I expected, I give it a strong 7.5/10!

I just binged it lask weekend lol!
'Twas better than I expected, I give it a strong 7.5/10!
I was all in on FROM until that Season Finale.
They took more steps back then I think I’m willing to accept. I feel like I’m getting jerked off now so I’m probably done with it.

From story is entertaining with great mystery, but some of the acting is really bad. A lot of the main family I've cringed at, and I'm not usually a acting critic. The dad I'd say is just below average, but the wife and kids have had some TERRIBLE showings. Most of the other supporting actors I haven't had any issues with, just the main family

Just finished S2 of From and couldn’t be more all-in :lol::pimp:

It’s too bad this isn’t on a different network. Feel like it would get more eyes. I don’t even know wtf MGM+ is :lol:
I sincerely don't know what the hell Amazon is doing with that channel. Just make those shows part of Prime Video.

I like Lincoln Lawyer and was surprised to find out it's connected to Bosch. Would have been nice if they showed that in the series

From story is entertaining with great mystery, but some of the acting is really bad. A lot of the main family I've cringed at, and I'm not usually a acting critic. The dad I'd say is just below average, but the wife and kids have had some TERRIBLE showings. Most of the other supporting actors I haven't had any issues with, just the main family
Yeah the wife is awful. Couldn’t remember what I knew her from so had to look it up. The Affair.

Back
Top Bottom