The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Idk if im turning into a lil ****** as im getting older but every end of episode of New Amsterdam almost brings a damn tear to my eye.

Also, NA > Chicago Med. The only thing CM has over NA is the actual medical cases of the patients. Other than that NA got it. The one that that made me eyeroll so much in CM was the force feeding of so many relationships, like damn not everyone needs a love story.
Mannnnn New Amsterdam is so slept on. Great show with great characters and stories that’s not your typical medical drama, I started watchin once Season 2 aired after the cliffhanger of Season 1.

Probably will watch again when I get a chance. Plus Freema Agyeman as Helen Sharpe :blush::pimp:

Mannnnn New Amsterdam is so slept on. Great show with great characters and stories that’s not your typical medical drama, I started watchin once Season 2 aired after the cliffhanger of Season 1.

Probably will watch again when I get a chance. Plus Freema Agyeman as Helen Sharpe :blush::pimp:

She is fine as ****. Its the 2 bigass front teeth she has. It makes her extra cute. :lol: :pimp:

Janet Montgomery (Lauren the ED doc) was meh at first but she cleans up real nice. :pimp:

We must have been watching two different shiws. That show was ***.

They completely lost me when the psychiatrist convinced the engaged couple that it was okay for them to still be romantically involved after they found out they were siblings.

convinced the engaged couple that it was okay for them to still be romantically involved after they found out they were siblings

water-drinking.gif

They completely lost me when the psychiatrist convinced the engaged couple that it was okay for them to still be romantically involved after they found out they were siblings.
Yea that episode was outta pocket for that. I even kind of looked side eye at Iggy for goin that route. But it was jus that one episode tho.

I know when Iggy was dealing with the lil girl that was emotionless….that episode was crazy because of how she would shift between being innocent to straight cutthroat. Wild AF!

That one was pretty deep into the seasons so I mean, you must have liked it enough to get that far.

But yeah that one was wylin. :lol: Also for Iggy theres alot of “fat” issues for his character, having mad snacks in his drawer, chewing and spitting them out, being super self conscious. Bruh aint even that fat. :lol:

That one was pretty deep into the seasons so I mean, you must have liked it enough to get that far.

But yeah that one was wylin. :lol: Also for Iggy theres alot of “fat” issues for his character, having mad snacks in his drawer, chewing and spitting them out, being super self conscious. Bruh aint even that fat. :lol:

I’m a masochist. Once I start something, I’ll power through until it’s over.

Good for background noise.

I’m a masochist. Once I start something, I’ll power through until it’s over.

Good for background noise.

Ngl thats why I watch shows (shorter ones anyways) twice cause I dont really 100% pay attention the first time around, like you said background noise. I saw Wednesday like 3x and still feel I havent seen everything. :lol:

Yooo i did not know about the new season. Good looks. I love the series.
Yea I was going to hold out after watching the opening 3minutes and saw the Boy Wilding like a God, then the comments about him Wilding out forced be back in😂

Anybody watch this?
The woman from snabba cash is in it

Seen episode 1, seems like it could be good. A little slow at first but feel like its gonna ramp up quick.

Also, I feel like this is my first time seeing a show on Netflix with the same lead character from another show (Snabba Cash). I guess the main guy on New Amsterdam (Dr. Goodwin) is also one of main characters in The Blacklist but hes more of a 1b main, Reddington and all the agents are the 1a mains.

Anybody watch this?
The woman from snabba cash is in it

binged it this past weekend.. pretty good action and a fast moving show. but it takes a minute to get to the point where we understand what the hell is actually going on. turns out the plot is determining who is erin carter

what i don’t understand is how all the violence and murder happens in modern times but none of the facilities have cameras to capture Erin Carter participating in it.. especially the fight inside her fancy private school :lol:

was one of those shows where i got into it but one season is more than enough.

I Dont remember the show being this silly. The Ragnarok final show down :lol:

that final showdown, much like most of the season, was so dookie. a truce, really?

all that **** Fgor talked about the gods and then he suddenly realizes losing his life isn’t worth it and he needs to live so he can smash the office secretary

also, what was the point of making the lochness monster/giant serpent a big part of season if Magne never actually fights it? i wanted to see him finally use his hammer

Back
Top Bottom