The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished it, yeah I only really liked 3 of them. The rest was mid, especially the final episode. That was WEAK AF.
I've been meaning to finish that for months. Still giving it a chance. Now that I think about it, no one talks about it and we have some serious Netflix heads at my job.

Just finished it, yeah I only really liked 3 of them. The rest was mid, especially the final episode. That was WEAK AF.

I dont even think it was Del Toro's fault. Some of the stories just didnt interest me. My understanding is they arent original stories, he did his best with what he had.

Yo. Apple has some banger shows. First time I logged on a while been bored with Netflix, Hulu, HBO etc.

Platonic, shrinking, Ted lasso, morning show. Spidey doing his think in the crowded room.
Morning Show is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen.
If you liked it you have to see NEWSROOM by Sorkin.
Seeing that side of ‘News’ is refreshing even as FICTION.

Okay might have to give morning show a watch next. About caught up with Ted Laddo and Foundation. Foundation has been pretty incredible. Didn’t know bout this Apple life till i got it for free this year thru T-mobile.
I JUST starting going through it yesterday. I plan to check out Invasion, For All of Mankind, and Foundation. Heard they were all solid.

SO i finally finished the newest season of Black Mirror. Outside of the first episode, most of the season strayed away from it's typical story telling and theme and went surprisingly into a horror theme and I liked it. Quite enjoyed all the epsiodes this season, Mazey Day being my favorite of the bunch. It was a refreshing change for the series.

i'm trying to finish up secret invasion before I dive into the new season of Top Boy since thats only 6 eps. Who is Erin Carter looks like a good watch and Bloodhounds as well looks good. And i can't forget about Ragnarok.

I wathced the two Extraction movies recently, and I think they're both pretty solid! As for series, binged Record of Ragnarok lately, and I'll take more from where that came from, please :smile:

Oh snap, y’all didn’t tell me a New Season of The Morning Show was going?
It’s on.
Oh nope, forgot APPLE releases one weekly and the first 2 on Season Premiere so I won’t be watching this Season until Nov8 when the Seqson finale hits. **** that weeke to week

The finale of Ragnarok was disappointing. That douchebag frost giant kid deserves to get his skull smashed by Mjolnir.

FINALLY getting around to this second part of the latest Lincoln Lawyer season that dropped in early August. I have had less time and was laser focused on finishing Snowfall (|l) on Hulu.

These Lincoln episodes are kind of long (~50 mins) but hopefully I can get through it tonight then a few episodes of Top Boy in before football starts

Got hooked on You Dont Know Me, really had me super interested and binged it all night hence me being up at 3:18 in the morning and I have to say...

Ive never rolled my ****fing eyes at such an ending. I hate that "interpret it yourself" kinda crap. Just ****ing give us a real ending, **** got me HOT AF. :lol:

About to finish season 2 of Dark. If y’all want something super unpredictable then this is it :lol: so much going on. This makes any other time travel stories seem like a ride in the park.

Season 2 finale was epic.

One of the GOAT that I've ever watched. You really have to give the show your focus though and pay attention and follow it.

But, man I never thought I would have like a foreign show from Netflix as much as I did this show.

And how they wrapped it all up in the end and after you're in amazement once you "figure it out".

Chefs kiss

Back
Top Bottom