--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
yeah Bill needs to forgive/forget (whatever the deal is) and get Butler in this game...unless he really is sick but i think he's 100%

Fellas we had a great season, a lot of ups a lot of downs but we made it here and we took the L.

But we gonna be back next year stronger but first we GOTTA fix that defense

Welp.

Boy did the Eagles made this fun to watch! They def deserve this title with their efforts on both ends.

THE 4 POINTS (FG and extra point) WERE CRUCIAL regardless if Ertz scored that TD or not because it could have changed the complexity of the game.

Of course, losing will never feel good but to lose against to a STACKED Eagles team makes it less crushing.

Good season, guys. Media sh**storm bout to commence starting tomorrow but I'm still proud of what the team has accomplished despite of all the controveries this year.

I'm still optimistic about next year win or lose and looking forward to become more active here :lol:

That Clement TD was ****. However, I am unsure of what to think about Gostkowski seemingly missing that XP on purpose...

Yeah I thought the Ertz call was right but the Clement one should've been overturned. Complete crapshoot though. The rules change every game regarding what a catch is and what isn't

Oh yeah, totally forgot about the Clement catch.

I thought you have to establish your feet to complete a catch before going out of bounds. Did not know that his catch started when he CAUGHT the ball first before establishing his feet. It's weird but then again we caught a lot of breaks this season.

But yeah, Malcolm, man. So weird that it was "football performance issue" WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

Not sure what happened with Butler.

Also, i strongly believe both OC and DC were not fully committed/focused due to these outside interviews. Good for them personally, but Do Your Job before you move on.

Last edited:
yeah i take that as he didn't practice enough. which is BS. sometimes Bill's pride gets in the way. still the greatest, but frustrating to see when it buries you

"From Hero to Zero." But it wasn't his fault, a lot of things could have happened. I just felt that you give players their due however possible. Butler had an up-and-down year but he KNOWS being in games like the Superbowl. Who knows what made Belichick decide to bench Butler but yeah, he could have made a difference.

It all started with with the "Tuck Rule" that should have been a fumble, and ended with a strip sack (idk if I got the terminology right) :lol:

Hoping to comeback stronger next year.

"From Hero to Zero." But it wasn't his fault, a lot of things could have happened. I just felt that you give players their due however possible. Butler had an up-and-down year but he KNOWS being in games like the Superbowl. Who knows what made Belichick decide to bench Butler but yeah, he could have made a difference.
Butler is as good as gone and Im not mad at him, almost shed a tear when I read that he said that the team gave up on him... |l

Who are we to question Bill ... In all honesty, I didn't see Butler play much this year ...

But I find it hard to believe the Bademostofthetine or Richards is a better option ...

Back
Top Bottom