THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Man I didn't want any releases today, well maybe the Kobes a little bit, but anyway, I just logged in and saw this thread. All I can say is Bravo NIKE. You care!!

If you're against this change, I'm sorry, but you're part of the problem. Hopefully this makes things more fair.

wait until math is implemented. if nike put in prealgebra in some of those captchas 70% of the resell market would be wiped out. time to go to school kids. 
lmao I'm hoping they put some calculus derivatives. 

seriously, looks like bots could still win on mobile platforms so hopefully that is fixed for future releases also. 

EDIT: just saw this nm

on my iphone they had the pictures.. 
still curious why some got it and some didn't

Last edited:
i'm just hoping that Nike irons out all the wrinkles by the black infared 6 November release date.

By that time, it should be clear whether Nike's system works or if the bots have taken over.

i'm just hoping that Nike irons out all the wrinkles by the black infared 6 November release date.

By that time, it should be clear whether Nike's system works or if the bots have taken over.
no worries. those should be a super gr we are talking about grape 5 numbers 

lmao I'm hoping they put some calculus derivatives. 

seriously, looks like bots could still win on mobile platforms so hopefully that is fixed for future releases also. 

EDIT: just saw this nm

still curious why some got it and some didn't
 i think its how fast you clicked the link. first time, i had the captcha. I went to play with it a little later and I didn't get the captcha. 

The problem is it asks for verification after add to cart.  Even the most basic script will beat out people clicking TLO still as long as they are at their comp to do the verification process.
it ask for verification before putting you in line, there is nothing in cart at that moment

why? people didnt even get to use bots on em

it was a surprise release so i dont get why you guys are talking about it..
a lot of people had/have bots running constantly looking for restocks and yeezys

Last edited:
[thread="585766"]Quote:[/thread]
why? people didnt even get to use bots on em

it was a surprise release so i dont get why you guys are talking about it..

a lot of people had/have bots running constantly looking for restocks and yeezys

well its clear not that many got through that day.

plenty and i mean PLENTY of people who dont have bots and strike out on every release got the yeezys.

just saying

Everyone is acting like this captcha thing is the savior to Bots. My bot (yes my bot) grabbed the link pulled up the captcha i instantly picked the pics and kicks were in my cart no wait. Did it catch me off guard? Yes but i know what to expect come the 15th. The bot still gives me the advantage as it grabs link instantaneously and auto adds my size. I know alot of people are gonna frown upon me stating the obvious but in this day an age of copping thru raffles and risking getting shot in FCFS line. Ill take the advantage!

plenty and i mean PLENTY of people who dont have bots and strike out on every release got the yeezys.

just saying
yes, I understand what you're saying. I'm thinking more along the lines of the people with bots running got multiple pairs, but you're right it was kind of varied.

View media item 847170
these guys say they cracked the code after 4 hours:nerd:

seeing as how big releases happen once/twice a week, nike would be smart to just have the web developer make the captcha system different each week. it's not hard and it can't be predetermined.

these people have a bot that will get by a picture selection captcha, but next week it could be a math problem, or maybe you have to type out a few characters/symbols.

just saying
MAN STOP ZYZZ'N PEOPLE WITH YOUR ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT INFO SMDH

Everyone is acting like this captcha thing is the savior to Bots. My bot (yes my bot) grabbed the link pulled up the captcha i instantly picked the pics and kicks were in my cart no wait. Did it catch me off guard? Yes but i know what to expect come the 15th. The bot still gives me the advantage as it grabs link instantaneously and auto adds my size. I know alot of people are gonna frown upon me stating the obvious but in this day an age of copping thru raffles and risking getting shot in FCFS line. Ill take the advantage!

:lol:

Who the F is getting shot @ FCFS?

:lol:

Who the F is getting shot @ FCFS?

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/10/05/reports-two-shot-while-waiting-in-line-for-bel-air-jordan-5s/

I mean here is just one article for you. Google jordan release shooting. See how many crazy articles pop up. Whether it was an FCFS or waiting to give their raffle ticket it happens. I know where i live its crazy come 8am and mall doors open. I have seen these cats tear the sliding doors down twice and hurt the old *** securtiy guard in the pandemonium. Thats when i stopped, but hey i guess it dont happen in cali right?

Its real out in Cali. We don't play around when it comes to rocking our GR Jordan's playas. Step yo game up

its not the savior to bots, but nike put the delay in there to counter it. its going to take 5 secs minimum to get through the verification page. if anybody does it less, than they will find you. 

Plenty of people, get assaulted and/or shot at fcfs. When else would sh*t like that happen? If you don't live/cop kicks in an urban area or major city, you probably have no understanding of this. People act like a**holes with the wrong people and the wrong area and then bad stuff happens. It's truly sad. Honestly part of the reason I don't cop kicks in DC anymore unless I'm in georgetown.

you have half a bot most bots take 3-4 sec to add to cart in which i think ppl are fully capable of doing themselves without it...now i say half a bot coz now its not a unmanned fully automated bot where no one needs to be there, a physical person needs to be there to click on the pics which at that point gives everyone an even playing field

as far RSVP/ATC services are concerned im sure if theres a will theres a way but seems like nike is will be one step above them so F them and hope this will be the end of them

Back
Top Bottom