THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Agreed and I'm sure they will. Everybody even got different pictures today

Bwt me and 2 of my boys we all had diff choices today as long as they arent repetitive it will work out

I'm hyped for ajko's next week

Last edited:
the captcha really stops people who has atc services that run on several computers and not people who plan to buy 1 pair. at the end of the day  it still increases the chances of non bot users

JB MADE $3 BILLION?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwt me and 2 of my boys we all had diff choices today as long as they arent repetitive it will work out

I'm hyped for ajko's next week
yep, even if a bot or atc service figures it out, Nike can call up confident technologies and have them expand the captcha. We could be looking at 25 photos for each click/clue. Its going to be like a Highlights Kids Hidden search puzzle. 

Everyone is acting like this captcha thing is the savior to Bots. My bot (yes my bot) grabbed the link pulled up the captcha i instantly picked the pics and kicks were in my cart no wait. Did it catch me off guard? Yes but i know what to expect come the 15th. The bot still gives me the advantage as it grabs link instantaneously and auto adds my size. I know alot of people are gonna frown upon me stating the obvious but in this day an age of copping thru raffles and risking getting shot in FCFS line. Ill take the advantage!
yeah but it prevents the ATC services from grabbing 25-50 pairs.. which i think is who nike wants to prevent.. i dont think they care too much about 1 pair here and there.. its the ATC services they are trying to shutdown. 

roll.gif

cant wait for the next big release just to see these rsvp/atc services fail with there "cracked code"

cant wait for the next big release just to see these rsvp/atc services fail with there "cracked code"
yeah I'm no programmer but I don't see anyway they can crack it if Nike does different images or numbers every release.

Just an FYI don't be so naive. You know deep down people were gonna find a way to overcome this if not me then someone else. Its only a matter of time. You guys really think this captcha system is gonna stop us? What you people dont get is that Nike will never win -- they cant -- anything a human can do we can program a bot to do faster. Nike can only slow us down temporarily and if you didn't know that by now then your just in denial.

People will always hate me and my site i understand that, I'm ruining the game, bot this bots that, blah blah bah just how it is now just be salty and accept it there is nothing you can do about it.

Just an FYI don't be so naive. You know deep down people were gonna find a way to overcome this if not me then someone else. Its only a matter of time. You guys really think this captcha system is gonna stop us? What you people dont get is that Nike will never win -- they cant -- anything a human can do we can program a bot to do faster. Nike can only slow us down temporarily and if you didn't know that by now then your just in denial.

People will always hate me and my site i understand that, I'm ruining the game, bot this bots that, blah blah bah just how it is now just be salty and accept it there is nothing you can do about it.
WHAT do you mean YOU people? Who are u and what's your site. Get your money mang. Bots will always win. That's just the way it is. Somethings will never change. 2pac

WHAT do you mean YOU people? Who are u and what's your site. Get your money mang. Bots will always win. That's just the way it is. Somethings will never change. 2pac

My bad, Not everyone! I have more fans, customers and friends from SneakerRSVP than haters but i guess it comes with it right. Sad part is people will read what i said and not understand what im saying. If i was gone there are 15 more services that would take my place. Don't hate me for catering to a market. If people had the skills and knowledge to pull off what i do they would do it in a heartbeat. There is no reasoning with niketalk members most of them hate on me just because.

My bad, Not everyone! I have more fans, customers and friends from SneakerRSVP than haters but i guess it comes with it right. Sad part is people will read what i said and not understand what im saying. If i was gone there are 15 more services that would take my place. Don't hate me for catering to a market. If people had the skills and knowledge to pull off what i do they would do it in a heartbeat. There is no reasoning with niketalk members most of them hate on me just because.

Your service is fine. It's everything else, like this post people don't like. You're better off just staying quiet and letting your service do the talking for you.

This could push resell prices to an all time high now on limited releases.
more like all time low. People that pay rape will now have a chance to cop.

Captched removed 2 major problems with bots.

#1 stops people from buying multiple pairs. 

#2 Makes you only go for 1 pair shoes when multiple styles are releasing.

im not hating...i remember when u were first starting out...u wanted to help out all the sneakerheads and get their shoes for a decent price...seems like you lost your visiion and let the greed part kick in?....what u think....make your money tho broski...but remember....STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!!!!...drizzy drake

So if thats the case ticket master has been using captcha for years for ticketsales how come ive never heard of programmers cracking their code considering scalping tix has a highr return than shoes

Im not saying its impossible but now that nike has invested the time and money on creating a system that would make in fair for everyone what makes you think that they will not do everything to stop all the bots?

Last edited:
im not hating...i remember when u were first starting out...u wanted to help out all the sneakerheads and get their shoes for a decent price...seems like you lost your visiion and let the greed part kick in?....what u think....make your money tho broski...but remember....STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!!!!...drizzy drake

With all things pure, it started that way. I wanted to help people get sneakers but people expect you to bend over backwards for them. People have no idea the stress that comes with this job. People made it become about the money for me -- to me its basically another job. A job that pays really well. Enough for me to deal with all the stuff i have to go through. If it wasn't then nobody would do it.

Your service is fine. It's everything else, like this post people don't like. You're better off just staying quiet and letting your service do the talking for you.

I don't know if you follow me but i fell back a lot on twitter and niketalk. Just focusing on the business now. I'm hardly on there/here anymore because of that exact reason. I have a short temper and sometimes that gets the best of me and i realized that's not healthy for the business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom