The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

@airmaxdisciple

You know what these are? My barber's girl is looking for them so trying to help him out.

^^ shape looks aight but i dont get whats good with the color blocking.  they tryna bite off gel lytes?  im not into any of these that ive seen.  just a visually odd concept. 

^^ shape looks aight but i dont get whats good with the color blocking.  they tryna bite off gel lytes?  im not into any of these that ive seen.  just a visually odd concept. 
that pic makes them look better but I'm not liking the color blocking either. it is indeed quite an odd looking concept 

Yea the color blocking doesn't follow the lines of the shoe. A color change in the middle of the mudguard? Na.

Today wear
34zn41c.png

Happy Halloween you SOBs :evil:
2014 AM90 Ice Halloween QS. Aside from the Halloween Novelty, they're actually a pretty well made and dope CW.

LPU- 2004 "Midnight/Stealth" Worn but In excellent condition. No cracking at all on the midsoles and have a clear firm air unit. Another early 2000's Banger. Very happy with this pickup. I am getting sick of having to buy stuff from you UK cats though. Y'all just have a crazy surplus of old AM! I guess the shipping is a small price to pay to get what you want :wink:

@max90  Nice grab and repped!  Did my posting my pair on page 865 inspire you to hunt these down?  
wink.gif
  I remember discussing these with you along with the Crepes and Millers.  Whatever the case...great minds.

While you're at it you should try and track down the "grey stealths" too or whatever they're nick-named.  Came out at the same time.  I bought them the same day I purchased the "midnight stealths" when they released, but sold them years ago.  I always favored the midnight/obsidian stealths anyhow, but the grey/black joints are dope as well. These...

Maaan...you're killin' the 90's game...reppin' your handle to the fullest!  Collect is type serious and you're steady droppin' pick-ups every other day in here!  Keep it poppin'.  Salute.  

Last edited:
@max90
 Nice grab and repped!  Did my posting my pair on page 865 inspire you to hunt these down?  :wink:   I remember discussing these with you along with the Crepes and Millers.  Whatever the case...great minds.

While you're at it you should try and track down the "grey stealths" too or whatever they're nick-named.  Came out at the same time.  I bought them the same day I purchased the "midnight stealths" when they released, but sold them years ago.  I always favored the midnight/obsidian stealths anyhow, but the grey/black joints are dope as well. These...

View media item 2216117

Maaan...you're killin' the 90's game...reppin' your handle to the fullest!  Collect is type serious and you're steady droppin' pick-ups every other day in here!  Keep it poppin'.  Salute.  
Thanks fam I really appreciate all that, and yes you did inspire me with these. They're just a clean and dope CW. I'm trying to keep it going. I've been getting some sick UK plugs form IG, and they've been giving me prices too good to pass up. I'm gonna have to take a little hiatus for a minute though. I'm not trying to stunt too hard, But I've just copped DS Homegrowns, NDS 05' Maizes, NDS 04' midnight/stealths and DS Escape 2s recently. All from UK IG cats. All that being said, I'm gonna have to take a couple months off

Red Run Red Run such an underrated c/w. everytime i see those they remind me of the maize 90s as well. Love both cw's but dont own both lol
It really is underratted. Seeing them next to the Maizes they are very much alike. Just a few changes in color obviously. Very happy with them both.

I've gotta question for any of you
AirMax-ologists out there? What causes an Airbubble to fog? I mean You may have the same year shoes that are both DS and one may have a foggy bubble and one may not? Wear being taken out of the equation, is it enviornment? Hot or Cold? Just wondering. Thanks [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom