The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My device been acting weird wasn't able to post pics but got it fix. Here are some wear these past few days I didn't post on here
Love my reflective 90s when light hits it
2rdixk4.jpg

1zly9ae.jpg

28coz89.jpg

Today's wear
5fj5w1.jpg

Last edited:
What's the sizing on these? I've never seen them in hand but it looks like they have a leather liner. Looking into buying  a pair. Should I size down?
OK I was gonna wait, but I'm too excited to. I just copped a DS pair of HomeGrowns! These are my all time top Grail. I copped TTS, so I hope they run as such?

OK I was gonna wait, but I'm too excited to. I just copped a DS pair of HomeGrowns! These are my all time top Grail. I copped TTS, so I hope they run as such?
No ****? Congrats, man! Not trying to get into your business, but what ballpark price did you pay? Trying not to get hosed.

No ****? Congrats, man! Not trying to get into your business, but what ballpark price did you pay? Trying not to get hosed.
Thanks brother. I paid $500 US, but Id say up to mid $600s is a fair market price? From searching and talking to a lot of cats that own them.

Thanks brother. I paid $500 US, but Id say up to mid $600s is a fair market price? From searching and talking to a lot of cats that own them.
That's about what I figured. Most I see are listed a little higher but I assumed they'd come down a little. Trying to decide on these or a couple other pairs, mainly the AM1 Patta Chlorophyll and the Cords. I just need to win the lottery so I can buy them all.

That's about what I figured. Most I see are listed a little higher but I assumed they'd come down a little. Trying to decide on these or a couple other pairs, mainly the AM1 Patta Chlorophyll and the Cords. I just need to win the lottery so I can buy them all.
IMO the UK has much better prices. I copped mine form there. The shipping isn't too bad considering what your spending. Lol what size are you, I've got a few other good leads.

IMO the UK has much better prices. I copped mine form there. The shipping isn't too bad considering what your spending. Lol what size are you, I've got a few other good leads.
I'm 10.5 tts but I wear an 11 a lot too. I'm not a size freak unless they are too small. Can't handle that. That's why I was asking about the leather liner. If it's like most shoes with a leather liner, I can go down to a 10. I bought the Fieg Cyclades in a 10 and they are perfect bc of the leather liner. I bought the Concepts Coca in a 10 bc that's all they had when they restocked and it's a little tight. I can wear it but I can notice it being tight.

I'm 10.5 tts but I wear an 11 a lot too. I'm not a size freak unless they are too small. Can't handle that. That's why I was asking about the leather liner. If it's like most shoes with a leather liner, I can go down to a 10. I bought the Fieg Cyclades in a 10 and they are perfect bc of the leather liner. I bought the Concepts Coca in a 10 bc that's all they had when they restocked and it's a little tight. I can wear it but I can notice it being tight.
Yeah agreed about the leather sock liner. I'll DM you. I know of a couple US 10s if your interested?

Are those at least water proof? I could see them being functional to wear to a football game in the rain or something like that.

Very dope release, plush and comfortable aren't they? We are definitely due for another OG build LaserBlue release. Hopefully soon?
very.... feels like I stuck my foot in some soft pillows. Can't wait for a nice build. But will it happen I doubt it. The way they going now espically with the zip up jacket 90s shown above, it won't be anytime soon...

Back
Top Bottom