The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't think I've actually posted a picture in this thread so I took a quick on foot while in class. Air Max 90 Ultra BR triple black.
View media item 2218552For those that have or are thinking of copping, be careful with feet sweat. Once it dries it makes the shoe look ashy. :lol: Had to wash already twice in the washing machine.

Air Max 90 Ultra BR triple black.
For those that have or are thinking of copping, be careful with feet sweat. Once it dries it makes the shoe look ashy.
laugh.gif
isnt that ashy stuff just fungus ??
laugh.gif

So I've just realized that the Midnight/Stealth and the Maize were part of a larger Pack. It makes sense now, as we spoke of the similarities already. What a dope pack. That khaki joint along with the rest are Classic 90 fire! That other Stealth one that @McSoundwave was talking about, all part of it. Thanks to tak tak for the pic! :smokin It's on now, ima hunt the rest down. After my brief hiatus of course. :wink:

There is also one more colorway in the pack that's not in the picture. It's a "euro maize" CW.

Nah man, those were the last two pickups I posted here. All part of the last group. Still going strong. Lol
I see you're in Tampa. I'm not far away in Jax. Sending positive hiatus vibes your way man. Stay strong.

Not me Fam, I hate Jordans. Just not my thing. I'm all about the Runners! I respect J's and everything they've done for the game, But I'm just not into J's. Back in the day as a kid I was into them heavy. Now only runners
I'm the same way. A buddy of mine lives down there though and he wants me to go with him so we'll see. Would be a good excuse to hang out with him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142164757358
The 25th anniversary Pack Unreleased sample "Paisley's" DS $180 current bid. Size US 9. Only 3 hours left on the auction. I know maxamillion02 maxamillion02 You were saying you might be interested? Last one to complete that pack Fam.
Thanks fam good looking out I'll have a look and see what they talking about [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thanks fam good looking out I'll have a look and see what they talking about [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
No problem [emoji]128074[/emoji] It would be pretty dope to complete that pack. Especially with an Unreleased Sample to Complete it :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom