The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

View media item 2381121
View media item 2381123
View media item 2381124

theres also a grip of current GRs and PRMs that have blue and grey.  just google key words and many will pop up.  hope this helps. 

Thank u for the help. Guess in my mind I'm looking for a blue like these but with some grey. U know how sometimes u envision something and u can't find what u looking for

FINALLY DAY 26
IMG_6669.jpg

Love that blue

Last edited:
Thank u for the help. Guess in my mind I'm looking for a blue like these but with some grey. U know how sometimes u envision something and u can't find what u looking for.
Love that blue
what type of blue and/or grey are you looking for?  90s have become so flooded with colorways that youre bound to find something you want.  you could prob just look through a current selection of footlocker listings and see something.  this can also be a bad thing since, IMO, 90s have become so generic due to this reason.  

what type of blue and/or grey are you looking for?  90s have become so flooded with colorways that youre bound to find something you want.  you could prob just look through a current selection of footlocker listings and see something.  this can also be a bad thing since, IMO, 90s have become so generic due to this reason.  

FINALLY DAY 26
IMG_6669.jpg

Something like these blue are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] everything else I've seen looks generic and doesn't really pop from what I've seen on sites.

Last edited:
Been trying to look for a pair of air max 90 with some blue and grey in them haven't been able to find anything I really like but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Any suggestions? I hate doing the id because they take a while and it never satisfied when they come in

Sry for condition...

View media item 2381816
Stolen from me 6 months ago! Already the 2nd pair of 90s, smh!

View media item 2381817

Back
Top Bottom