The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

2h5jx3s.jpg

Coincidence?
laugh.gif
Can you link me to purchase those clear containers?

Appreciate it

I wish our IKEA sold them over here. Bout time I pay for shipping it ain't worth it for 1 container...but I ddon't need them.
The arts and crafts store "Michael's" sells them too. Sometimes you can catch a store sale also.

I buy the 6 packs for $50. It's your best deal

Last edited:
The arts and crafts store "Michael's" sells them too. Sometimes you can catch a store sale also.
Another down fall for me. [emoji]128514[/emoji] we have no michaels here. I went to a craft store thinking they would but nope...took an L like all the releases this month for air max...

Happy AM day..  This is my choice for 2017.  Shame they dont make AMs in the same quality they use to.  One of my fav pairs, 7 years young now and still holding up nicely (minus the yellow soles)

Been trying to look for a pair of air max 90 with some blue and grey in them haven't been able to find anything I really like but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Any suggestions? I hate doing the id because they take a while and it never satisfied when they come in

Been trying to look for a pair of air max 90 with some blue and grey in them haven't been able to find anything I really like but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Any suggestions? I hate doing the id because they take a while and it never satisfied when they come in
theres also a grip of current GRs and PRMs that have blue and grey.  just google key words and many will pop up.  hope this helps. 

Back
Top Bottom