The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Red Run Red Run do all flyknit 90s run big or is it just the infrareds? I sized down on infras and they fit perfect. Not sure if I should on the white/red joints.

Red Run Red Run do all flyknit 90s run big or is it just the infrareds? I sized down on infras and they fit perfect. Not sure if I should on the white/red joints.

At Nike UK/EU there is a message telling you to go half size down on 90 flynits as they run bigger than normal Nike sizing. I've got a couple of pairs and both times went half size down and they fit good. It says go down 0.5 on all colorways. I guess it's across the board.

At Nike UK/EU there is a message telling you to go half size down on 90 flynits as they run bigger than normal Nike sizing. I've got a couple of pairs and both times went half size down and they fit good. It says go down 0.5 on all colorways. I guess it's across the board.
Thank you

22710322_584998355225027_7486245790701060096_n.jpg

AJ7182-001

Came in here to post those hideous 90's above

Someone needs to get fired, those are atrocious

Long time lurker, first time poster but just looking for some help in finding these AM90's in a wmns sz 12 813150-101
I came across a pair on eBay last Dec and sold within a few hrs. May not be everyone's cup of tea but been looking for them since they initially released back in 2015.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: been only here for a little over a year but been lurking long enough lol

Last edited:
I beat myself up everyday when I let that BIN go. Don't know why I second guessed it :smh:

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
It's weird seeing an upcoming release knowing it's going to be sitting at the outlets a few months later.

I feel like a wizard

Where's the best place to find older and sought-after colorways? I constantly stalk ebay and all the reseller sites, but I wasn't sure if there's a group/dealer that alway has the goods. I wanted to post a WTB thread in the classifieds, but it's saying I don't have access. thanks

Back
Top Bottom