The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

IMG_20180615_173054_750.jpg
IMG_20180615_172900_578.jpg
Chenille..

Reds have dropped on Nike Europe waiting for the tan paid tho

Have you tried searching the style code, then looked at completed listings? You can get a ballpark figure of what stuff is actually selling for, compared to what it's listed for. Once you have those two numbers, you can gauge for yourself a ceiling, but the lowest you'll take is a better number to have. That's probably what they'd sell around. You set the floor, the market sets the ceiling as is the case with most things. Take what you paid, added with shipping, handling, and any fees you might accrue, and hope you get that. Depending on your situation, your money back might be good enough, it's tough making money of kicks. I sell to buy, but wish you the best of luck through your tough times.

At long last, my wait is over. Soleswapped and ready to be beat to ****.

Excuse the bunched up sock heel ... I was so excited that I just jammed my foot in LOL

image_from_ios.jpg

It's a dark red bubble for those who care. Looks just like the 90 huaraches
big up! love to see soleswapped AMs true to the OGs...
if i'm not mistaken, you're located in Canada? If so, where did you soleswap them?

big up! love to see soleswapped AMs true to the OGs...
if i'm not mistaken, you're located in Canada? If so, where did you soleswap them?

got them done in the Netherlands.
There's a big lack of talent as far as AM restoration in North America I'm afraid.

Took forever to find a good donor. midsoles on 90s just dont take paint nearly as well as other AMs

Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins they look great man. One of my favorite 90s for sure.
Completely agree about getting restorations done in EU. I had some bad experiences with US Resto’s, So I only use a couple different guys in the UK now. Shipping back and forth from Florida is a Pain in the ***, but worth it.

I’ve had several style codes of Essentials with Pink Airunits on ice for that dreaded day when mine turn to Bacon Bits too lol

I’m a little crazy about resto details like that, it def complicates and slows down the process.
Yours look great with the red unit!

Lol its not even like that I just had bumped into a little financial issue the next day with my kids mom and obviously they worth more than I paid I just didnt feel like going thru the eBay hassle

Back
Top Bottom