The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Pic of my warhawks for you. Excuse the watermark.

B85A54C8-8959-418E-8647-5F5A2825AC25.jpeg

:smh: You want your cake and eat it too, huh?

trethousandgt trethousandgt posts a pic of a beautiful OG pair and you go complaining. :smh:

:smh: You want your cake and
:smh: You want your cake and eat it too, huh?

trethousandgt trethousandgt posts a pic of a beautiful OG pair and you go complaining. :smh:
It’s obvious this dude has no clue. I guess he thinks his join date of 2008 and his vast knowledge on Yeezys and everything post 2008 gives him the weapons to go at someone that probably educated his dumb #%% on all his favorite air max’s

Disgusted.jpg

OG colorways over everything.

Not only for nostalgic purposes, but they tend to always look better anyway.

Your entitled to your opinion but that's what it is opinion. There may be a consensus that this may generally be the case but for me there are a few models where if given the option I'd take a colourway that came further down the line in terms of the model history over an OG. But this is just my opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion but that's what it is opinion. There may be a consensus that this may generally be the case but for me there are a few models where if given the option I'd take a colourway that came further down the line in terms of the model history over an OG. But this is just my opinion.

We will indeed have to agree to disagree...as in the end, they are only opinions.

not sure there's much of an argument there, ultimately it's all opinion based. OG color ways of the 90s were quite amazing. There were definitely some nice versions in the early 2000s just not sure they were as a whole better than the OGs.

Last edited:
I guess he thinks his join date of 2008 and his vast knowledge on Yeezys and everything post 2008 gives him the weapons to go at someone that probably educated his dumb #%% on all his favorite air max’s
yeah Skippy have no clue, some peeps dont know their place, so you will have to pointing them to spot where they belong and thats the sideline, no time for wannabe fake shotcallers :lol:

I’m gonna go crazy on these and copp every OG cw like I did with the 87s as soon as they start trickling them out. Can’t wait. And those purple/blue/violet joints will be copped on sight. So we really have to wait until 2020? With pics already out I figured these would start releasing late this year. The wait for these will be brutal.

Mate found those sat in his old bedroom at his mums house the other day, he forgot he had them. Worn twice back when...

C28715AE-60EA-4097-95C8-98FF7AAE9C10.jpeg
A4BD8428-B931-4C6D-9898-3BB9BC5E4558.jpeg
Such an awesome pair. I grabbed a ds pair for cheap a few years ago and cant bring myself to wear them bc they are so nice and I dont want them to crumble. Just going to be a display piece forever. Quality is next level on them.

Back
Top Bottom