The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Looks like they are still up, maybe just some materials are gone?
Na I'm seeing sold out. Good because I can not make up my damn mind. I wanted to do a light pair to but I'm lost.
Went with these. I wanna go in on a crazy pair.

2EBF7B54-A853-4010-BA2F-8FA4A318B88C.png
These are fire I want to make them but they saying sold out.

I've been in a damn meeting all afternoon and didn't have a chance to really play with the options and make pair before they sold. One can only hope this is a fake sell out.

I really hope they restock. I want to order least two more. SMH

Nike is back on top in the sneaker customization genre!

Last edited:
Nike is legit fooling with his ****. I'm mad af no black denim. And then they doing us with this sold out shyyt while we cant even see our designs. First pair I ordered was all ****ed up .

Went with these two:

593AE5A5-02CD-4EC1-9D69-52CEE4EE54CA.png

9C42555F-29B2-4769-B7A8-033C09766969.png
I’ll keep the one I like more then return the other... I can finally end my search for the Capsule NB 580!

Having 2 pairs of the NB Canadian Tux (had to support local) and a pair of RF Selvedge Denim Gel Lyte 3 is making this a really hard decision...might have to go mainly Corduroy so I'm not too redundant.

Having 2 pairs of the NB Canadian Tux (had to support local) and a pair of RF Selvedge Denim Gel Lyte 3 is making this a really hard decision...might have to go mainly Corduroy so I'm not too redundant.
I got those 580s and the washed denim 90s, but i was over here pulling triggers faster than Yosemite Sam, smh.

Im glad I got my 1 order in... I knew they were gonna pull them. Hopefully they restock or whatever so i can get 1 more. I'm good if they dont.

I got those 580s and the washed denim 90s, but i was over here pulling triggers faster than Yosemite Sam, smh.
LMAO, I should've done the same....I just did a Bacon variation, now I'm staring at a spinning wheel haha. Probably a wrap for now

Back
Top Bottom