The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

kept it simple and clean. all distressed with raw edges. hope they have a levis tag for that added pop of color.
nikeid.jpg

Ugh regretting the red writing on the tongue on my Pattas. I did it bc the Levis patch on jeans has red writing, the they used a red Jumpman on the AJ4, and the Patta AM1 has red writing on the tag, but man idk now. Regrets right now.

I messaged em on the Nike app , hoping I can squeeze one more in. But she’s said sold out and no restocks. Bummer, hope she’s wrong.

Just got an automated email from Nike saying if I'm still interested in the Levi's 90s I need to check out soon because they can't guarantee they'll last. :lol:

AM90LevFA19N_v1.jpg

This release has the best ID options I've seen in YEARS. I've always wanted a denim Air Max. Kept it clean and simple, perfect for the fall. Now I wanna get new some new jeans to go with it lol

If they would have given the AM1 as an option it would have been a PROBLEM. I hope they restock, I have a few more ideas.

Is there a way to get the IDs to save by account and not device?

I did it all from my computer, but when I went to use my phone nike+ app or webpage, none of the designs are present.

They told @singledout that a restock was coming. I truly believe those chat people just say whatever they want at the moment to get you off the call/chat.

Hope This Is True.

I Hesitated While In The Middle Of Work And Now That I’ve Completed My Design, I’m Getting That Sold Out Message :smh:

Would Like To Get An Order In For These :pimp:
8B89CA9D-7C7C-49DB-ADDC-62E23048D48B.jpeg

Or With Gum Sole
D6E2187F-1013-4731-A00A-A924F4CB68EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom