The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm convinced they're "restocking" soon for the simple fact they haven't taken them off the website completely and you can still create pairs. Just like someone said a couple pages back, they probably can only make X amount of pairs at a time and were overwhelmed with orders.

On the flipside, they may not restock. :ohwell:
One of the guys from iD said they were restocking tonight.

I'm grabbing these if they do restock. Simple but clean.

Attachments

• AM90LevFA19N_v2.png
    AM90LevFA19N_v2.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 28
The distressing doesn't look as good as I thought it would. I'm most likely gonna return my distressed pair coming in and reorder.

I agree. It’s almost too distressed, if that makes sense. My next one won’t have any distressing.

One of my favorite things on NT is the way ppl are creative with these id's!! I'm one to take the design for myself! Parras will be copped! Cheers!

Last edited:
If I'm lucky enough to snag a pair, I won't be getting the distressed denim. I can do that on my own when I wear them, just like I do with my jeans.

Definitely won’t beat my pair enough to distress them on my own lol. The beauty of IDs is you can make them however tf you want so I don’t see what the point in voicing disdain for the distressed option if you can simply just not use that as an option lol. I think it’s dope. Not everyday you see distressed denim on a shoe. Personally if I’m paying $160 I want something unique and not the “status quo”. To each his own.

I regret a few things. 1, not going all denim. 2, not using all clean edges and no distressed denim and 3, not having a yellow trim. First is the one I ended up with, second is the one I should have done.

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.46.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.46.39 PM.png

Last edited:
does anyone remember when was the raffle for the Maharishis? I know it was today but can't remember the time... did i catch another L? Probably...

Back
Top Bottom