The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Screenshot_20190821_203547.jpg

Here's hoping for a restock.

I am sick I missed out on these lol..

I only found out about this right now, and literally feel nauseous I completely missed it. I seriously would've spent $1k on pairs... :smh:

Why on earth does Nike make the decent stuff limited and the crap options eternal? And on top of that, why do I have to find out about these new options via twitter and NT forums when they have not one, but TWO apps that have notifications enabled? Was this like a hyperstrike or something??? I'm big mad....

I only found out about this right now, and literally feel nauseous I completely missed it. I seriously would've spent $1k on pairs... :smh:

Why on earth does Nike make the decent stuff limited and the crap options eternal? And on top of that, why do I have to find out about these new options via twitter and NT forums when they have not one, but TWO apps that have notifications enabled? Was this like a hyperstrike or something??? I'm big mad....

All I’d suggest is that you go ahead and ID your 1k worth now while we’re waiting for the restock so that you’ll have em ready to go when it happens. They’re definitely gonna restock per a Nike rep. Just a matter of when at this point. May be today.

All I’d suggest is that you go ahead and ID your 1k worth now while we’re waiting for the restock so that you’ll have em ready to go when it happens. They’re definitely gonna restock per a Nike rep. Just a matter of when at this point. May be today.
Yeah, watch it happen while I'm in a meeting in the next 90 mins :lol:

And why won't it let me save my design? I have old designs from like 5 yrs ago in my wishlist still lol...

Edit: Ah, it looks like it saves them in the product page instead of cart now... got it...

Back
Top Bottom