The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damn, not sure why I went with Cord for the bottom but that's the closest to min I've seen so far. Happy with the cord over denim swoosh. Think the pink pops more in that texture. Kind of regret the distressing though. I haven't gotten any updates on my pair. Supposed to ship tomorrow, but I don't buy it. Will try to get a discount code from this.

7b928ead-f218-409b-ad6a-f9e13cb7a249.jpg

Do both shoes come with the blank tag or just one with and one without Levi's? I think I prefer it with Levi's.

Only one shoe has the tab. It’s actually a lot more rare to have the blank tab than the Levi’s text on the tab

‘One out of 10 red Tabs on the back pocket of a pair of Levi’s® jeans is a blank red Tab and does not include the name Levi’s®. Check your red Tab and see if your pair is one of them.
The red Tab was added to Levi’s® jeans in 1936 because competitors were mimicking several features, especially the Arcuate, the signature stitching on the back pockets.’

For AJ4, stockx even has AJ4 tag styles listed separately. Of course if you a collector like me, you had to have each AJ4 Levis tag variant.. lol

Only one shoe has the tab. It’s actually a lot more rare to have the blank tab than the Levi’s text on the tab

‘One out of 10 red Tabs on the back pocket of a pair of Levi’s® jeans is a blank red Tab and does not include the name Levi’s®. Check your red Tab and see if your pair is one of them.
The red Tab was added to Levi’s® jeans in 1936 because competitors were mimicking several features, especially the Arcuate, the signature stitching on the back pockets.’
Cool to know but I still like the Levi's name on it.

F08CE4E9-197F-41E7-9366-F8DD9DBA0292.jpeg

‘08 Sunburst’s today
Closest we’ve gotten to OG Hot Corals, ‘02 Mesa Orange were close too, but still never gotten the OG...2020?

I cleaned my garage out last weekend and threw my old pair away. Lol I should have kept them but they were so cracked and chipped I just said f it and tossed them

I cleaned my garage out last weekend and threw my old pair away. Lol I should have kept them but they were so cracked and chipped I just said f it and tossed them
Just the paint or mids crackin?
Tbh I don’t blame ya either way lol
And so goes the Love/Hate relationship with old AMs

Just the paint or mids crackin?
Tbh I don’t blame ya either way lol
And so goes the Love/Hate relationship with old AMs

I don’t even know man I saw them in the bottom of a bin, my heart sank a little and I knew it wasn’t worth even looking through it. I tossed the whole thing. There were a pair or 2 of laser blues ,infrareds and a pair of volts too :lol: all destroyed and mowed grass in

Edit: I just looked on my IG and it was 5 years ago at the end of this month I had those sunburst on. Time flies!

yep, they have to produce blank tabs to show they own the rights to the actual red tab itself & not just the red tab with the levis writing, but as far as the shoes go, it has to be random, my design is mostly corduroy & i have a regular tag, i noticed mans with the patta design has a blank one ...

Might be in the minority but for this Levi Nike by you

90s > Af1

Seen way more interesting mockups on the maxes than forces

And i was gunning for a pair of af1 myself, still will do a pair but its looking like a wrap

Back
Top Bottom