The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I guess I’m gonna just have to move on smh. Can’t remember the last time I was this upset about missing out on a release. I think they didn’t buy enough materials and had to scrap the whole thing all together unexpectedly. They were barely on NDC for a couple of hours or so then sold out, never to be seen again. That doesn’t make sense. IDs always restock but I guess this is different. I’m definitely bummed out by it all.

man smh:nthat: I can't believe I missed out on them pattas...they look great!

Can’t even be mad I missed out on pattas. Didn’t know the combo was available and they were gone so quick didn’t get to look. If they come back I’ll be making 2 pairs but they won’t so on to the next.

062C6AE0-E5EA-4DCE-A832-7622BB58198B.jpeg

Id got here, wish I coulda made the other pair I wanted, but the details on these are too nice to be mad

just patiently waiting for my delivery... amazing how this was in alaska this morning & now it's here locally in stl, lol... huuuuuuuuuuurry up!

Anyone with Sherpa lining have a ss of what their build was when ordered? Just curious about the rendering vs reality

Feel like the lining gives the 90 a Ugg’s boot kind of look.

Last edited:
Thanks gents

I thought there would’ve been some difference between the two but looks to be little to no variation

Back
Top Bottom