The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The morevi think about it the more Royals seem like the best bet out of all the announced colors so far. Royal nikes always tend to be a notch above the rest. Am1s, aj1s, frags, etc.

When its all said and done I think Royals will be neck and neck with infrareds as the crowd favorite

Went into Dicks and got a size 12 (ordered a 12.5 but they haven’t came in yet). After trying them on throughout the house they feel similar to the anniversary AM1 but tighter on top of the foot probably due to the thick tongue. Length is exactly the same and width is just about the same as the AM1. I compared to those mainly due to the OG build. I’ll probably keep the 12 and return the 12.5 because I can’t imagine the tightness on top of my foot would change but the length would which isn’t necessary. Overall a nice shoe, hope this helps those would aren’t sure about sizing
B9C9AE04-3B19-4118-B72C-7864C759A286.jpeg
50155616-3943-4D71-9BFE-266603487311.jpeg
0238F2F3-A317-44EC-ACE1-B9758FB0AAD4.jpeg

Went to the mall here in so oregon and of course they dont have ****. Par for the course with them. Dude in footlocker had no idea about anything then when i spelled it out for him he’s like ‘oh! Volts?, yeah those are mainly for bigger cities’. : |
But then i said what the hey, ill try Dack’s across the street. Went in, looked around and didnt see anything but trash. Started walking out and BAM there they are on display the whole time. Its literally Volts and a sharp decline of weak trash in there. Its really bizarre. Anyhoo
8F719870-9B74-4621-BF0F-7E316D4DC99F.jpeg
4F6C0C0F-A8CE-4622-BBB5-00CA075B17B1.jpeg
B1BA49E1-B668-49B0-B406-FB6443FCDC7A.jpeg
5F88FE3E-9910-42C0-B78E-D7BCA2EEDC0D.jpeg

This release is going to be hell. I was the first person to even ask about these and i heard them opening the box up to grab a pair out for me. No sz 14 but i tried on the 13 and it annoyingly barely didnt fit which means a full sz up to 14 might be too much room and there no 13.5 that im aware of. The mudguards on the pair i tried on look very similar to dhtown’s so get ready for your pair to probably be f’d up. Dbl was right about the toebox looking good on foot and iffy on the shelf. It didnt even cross my mind when i was looking at them in the mirror. Felt good, midsole was a little rigid but not bad, minimal material at the forefoot, maximum padding at the top lol. The shape looked real good with my denim in the mirror, almost enough to overlook the loud volt yellow/green. Probably wouldve copped if they had my size and were somewhat straight. A+++ packaging, really feels like youre getting something special in that box. And it is if its a decent pair.

I know this is gonna be a major headache but im all the way in. Defects aside its a great looking shoe.

Last edited:
63992BC2-1528-45DE-AE58-9C3956850763.jpeg

Some Beat ‘13 Milans today

I’m excited to see the remastered shape with some quality materials. I’ve processed all this and re-evaluated my expectations, and just because I prefer a certain type of 90, doesn’t mean I can’t like these too, right? :lol:
Good vibes only lol

HotCoral.jpg

Anyone know if these are coming out this year? Literally been waiting 30 years for these to re-release (and I don't consider the sunburst to be close enough to be a substitute).

Im with ya on that man. I would love to finally get a Hot Coral Retro. ‘08 Sunburst’s and ‘02 Mesa Orange’s were close, but I agree, it’s not the same.

Went to the mall here in so oregon and of course they dont have ****. Par for the course with them. Dude in footlocker had no idea about anything then when i spelled it out for him he’s like ‘oh! Volts?, yeah those are mainly for bigger cities’. : |
But then i said what the hey, ill try Dack’s across the street. Went in, looked around and didnt see anything but trash. Started walking out and BAM there they are on display the whole time. Its literally Volts and a sharp decline of weak trash in there. Its really bizarre. Anyhoo
8F719870-9B74-4621-BF0F-7E316D4DC99F.jpeg
4F6C0C0F-A8CE-4622-BBB5-00CA075B17B1.jpeg
B1BA49E1-B668-49B0-B406-FB6443FCDC7A.jpeg
5F88FE3E-9910-42C0-B78E-D7BCA2EEDC0D.jpeg

This release is going to be hell. I was the first person to even ask about these and i heard them opening the box up to grab a pair out for me. No sz 14 but i tried on the 13 and it annoyingly barely didnt fit which means a full sz up to 14 might be too much room and there no 13.5 that im aware of. The mudguards on the pair i tried on look very similar to dhtown’s so get ready for your pair to probably be f’d up. Dbl was right about the toebox looking good on foot and iffy on the shelf. It didnt even cross my mind when i was looking at them in the mirror. Felt good, midsole was a little rigid but not bad, minimal material at the forefoot, maximum padding at the top lol. The shape looked real good with my denim in the mirror, almost enough to overlook the loud volt yellow/green. Probably wouldve copped if they had my size and were somewhat straight. A+++ packaging, really feels like youre getting something special in that box. And it is if its a decent pair.

I know this is gonna be a major headache but im all the way in. Defects aside its a great looking shoe.

Man this felt like one long *** run on sentence 😂

I was waiting for you to stop and breathe

Went into Dicks and got a size 12 (ordered a 12.5 but they haven’t came in yet). After trying them on throughout the house they feel similar to the anniversary AM1 but tighter on top of the foot probably due to the thick tongue. Length is exactly the same and width is just about the same as the AM1. I compared to those mainly due to the OG build. I’ll probably keep the 12 and return the 12.5 because I can’t imagine the tightness on top of my foot would change but the length would which isn’t necessary. Overall a nice shoe, hope this helps those would aren’t sure about sizing
B9C9AE04-3B19-4118-B72C-7864C759A286.jpeg
50155616-3943-4D71-9BFE-266603487311.jpeg
0238F2F3-A317-44EC-ACE1-B9758FB0AAD4.jpeg
i am a 10 in the am1 anniversary and went with a 12w in the purple. i hope they arent too big. i was debating 11.5w but hit on the12w

Went to the mall earlier to see if they had any men’s pairs, but only found kids and you guys weren’t kidding about the flimsiness.

That last volt pair up there looks like an atrocity. Will probably skip out on this one, not falling for Nike’s nonsense. Really sucks that infrareds will prob be the same.
LOL

I guess i skipped the part about the pics. The reason its like that is because the factory choked the hell out of them with the laces. So that might explain why they look so trash in some pics and fine in others.

The chipped midsole paint i have no answer for. Atleast the white chips away to white? Best i got

Since Turquoise are dropping, anybody have any idea how much I can get for these?
200 or more might be possible since they are the largest size, especially when they now have brought back the hyper turqoise with that wack shape, there might be peeps out there that are looking for old bulky 90s cuz they dont like the new ones

Back
Top Bottom