The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Upon reviews I cant tell if these run TTS or snug lol. I ordered my 12.5 from eastbay while I had the chance. It's the only size that sold out. The only air max I wear a 12 in are air max 1's, but I'll cop a 12 on the 15th if these seem too big.
If anything, they run big imo. I'm 10.5 in AM1 and AF1, 11 in most other shoes. I have an 11 in these but I feel like I could go down to a 10.5 if needed.

If anything, they run big imo. I'm 10.5 in AM1 and AF1, 11 in most other shoes. I have an 11 in these but I feel like I could go down to a 10.5 if needed.

Appreciate that info. I wear a size 12 in my anniversary air max 1's which seem to be fairly close to the shape of these OG 90's in the toe box. I just wanted to get that 12.5 while it was available since that size is a unicorn most of the time. i just found a local shoe store that has a 12 in stock so I'm going to check it out today

Appreciate that info. I wear a size 12 in my anniversary air max 1's which seem to be fairly close to the shape of these OG 90's in the toe box. I just wanted to get that 12.5 while it was available since that size is a unicorn most of the time. i just found a local shoe store that has a 12 in stock so I'm going to check it out today
My true size was slightly snug at first but I wore mine in the gym and the materials give and loosen up.

Now nike screwin up the atmos dunk release.
What a **** show.
1BEBF102-167F-48E4-BE29-535F669EE126.png
nice, but it's unfortunate that I feel the need to try to grab these when I am trying to cut back

probably not going to be widely available to easily get though
Just got my volts in from dicks, they're on point with their free shipping. They seem nice, i'm not the biggest fan of this updated design but i'm open to change. I just want to know, who at Nike said lets make a special box but we'll make it big enough for 1 sneaker and cram both of them in there...

20200110_112953.jpg
OG size boxes

it was nice when boxes were smaller on shoes like Air Max and Forces back in the day....if you sold them they had those USPS boxes that they fit perfectly in

My local Footlocker had the volts. They got 12 pairs to be exact. My 2 cents for anyone who cares. I held them next to my 2015 infrared OG and the volts are definitely slimmer. I love the box, but you have to molest the shoes to get them back in. Sizing is TTS for me. Mudguard on my pair is identical on each shoe. Quality is not spectacular, but I've paid alot more than $120 for worse. On foot they are 🔥. So slimmer yes...deal breaker. Hell no! I'll be going after multiple colors for sure.
20200110_124000.jpg

Upon reviews I cant tell if these run TTS or snug lol. I ordered my 12.5 from eastbay while I had the chance. It's the only size that sold out. The only air max I wear a 12 in are air max 1's, but I'll cop a 12 on the 15th if these seem too big.
For me, they ran snug. The slimmer, more tapered toebox made it a tad tighter around my widish forefoot. While my normal size still fits, I imagine the thin/soft materials will break-in a bit. I personally wouldn't mind going 1/2 for my pair.

For me, they ran snug. The slimmer, more tapered toebox made it a tad tighter around my widish forefoot. While my normal size still fits, I imagine the thin/soft materials will break-in a bit. I personally wouldn't mind going 1/2 for my pair.

my feet are on the wider side as well, so it'll be interesting to see which size fits best. my FNL and SNKRS pairs shipped, so i should have them mid next week. my local foot stores and ****'s didn't have them in store.

nice, but it's unfortunate that I feel the need to try to grab these when I am trying to cut back

probably not going to be widely available to easily get though

OG size boxes

it was nice when boxes were smaller on shoes like Air Max and Forces back in the day....if you sold them they had those USPS boxes that they fit perfectly in
Theyre probably expecting people top cop everypair and this is their way of saving closet space for those who keep them in the box. The different colors make it look good while being easier to grab the pair you want quickly.

Thanks, Nike lol

My local Footlocker had the volts. They got 12 pairs to be exact. My 2 cents for anyone who cares. I held them next to my 2015 infrared OG and the volts are definitely slimmer. I love the box, but you have to molest the shoes to get them back in. Sizing is TTS for me. Mudguard on my pair is identical on each shoe. Quality is not spectacular, but I've paid alot more than $120 for worse. On foot they are 🔥. So slimmer yes...deal breaker. Hell no! I'll be going after multiple colors for sure.
20200110_124000.jpg

I think I like the shape on the previous generation more. That won’t stop me from copping the Volts though.

Last edited:
did volts sell out?

and did purple release in mens?

I want em all but spent too much money lately... way too much

Picked up the Volts today from my local Footlocker. The OG build is a welcome change. They actually feel like something that might have been used for running 30 years ago. Feels much better than the sneaker boot 90’s of recent years. This is coming from someone that has been buying 90’s since 2001.

Slim box is a nice vintage touch as well.

Back
Top Bottom