The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Also, would ordering through Nike By You avoid this alleged faketory?

Were fakes mainly produced in Indonesia before this? I thought for sure it was China since they give zero Fs about intelkectual property and also conveniently have the schematics on hand already at the legit nike china factories. Just a matter of paying the guy between you and it more that his 15 cent annual salary.
NBY nikes are from a diff and higher tier shoe factory, and also fakes are manufactred through whole asia, majority of them comes from china, but they are also pumping out fakes in vietnam, indonesia and thailand, and manufacturing fakes isnt that difficult if you have all the equipment and tools, in china you can even buy blueprints from shoes and empty air units from nike shoes at the mall lol

dont like me complaining just block me like what Fossila does lol, im not go anywhere as matter of fact i gonna dig out some more negative ish about the 90s, so keep complaining about me I D G A F
Again though to what end? Hoping everyone will hate it as much as you do? Voice your opinion, but at least have a reason why. Otherwise you’re reducing yourself to this hate-everything-and-post-it-on-the-internet culture the kid’s love so much. 😘

82869659_10216734130400522_3077976179395788800_o.jpg

HERE EAT THIS FOMO PEEPS !!! 2005 VS 2020
complaining about me complaining, how dare y'all

And 1990

BAC6910D-5429-41C6-AAB9-8E5D26194B6B.jpeg

3F2C1418-21CC-49D3-8DDD-7D71154BDF6B.jpeg

FCA1E896-F475-4F50-BEAE-1C5335050491.jpeg

Changes were made with every iteration. Not sure why we’d prop up 2001 or 2005 or whatever since those weren’t spot on either. The biggest obstacle to recreating the 1990 shape is that lasts have changed.

BTW, production and QC was ever more spotty in the 90s. Have a look at some of the videos of OG Jordan 10s that came from different factories.

And 1990

BAC6910D-5429-41C6-AAB9-8E5D26194B6B.jpeg

3F2C1418-21CC-49D3-8DDD-7D71154BDF6B.jpeg

FCA1E896-F475-4F50-BEAE-1C5335050491.jpeg

Changes were made with every iteration. Not sure why we’d prop up 2001 or 2005 or whatever since those weren’t spot on either. The biggest obstacle to recreating the 1990 shape is that lasts have changed.

BTW, production and QC was ever more spotty in the 90s. Have a look at some of the videos of OG Jordan 10s that came from different factories.
It isnt the skinny of the mudguard that throws off the new for me, but the different angles the new cuts are all made at that throws off the shape. I can see why airmaxdisciple is staying away, but shoes, like art, are subjective, lol.

I can see why airmaxdisciple is staying away
i was planning to cop the volts, the royals, and the LB but when i heard that they are made in a factory for reps i dont want them anymore, maybe i will mess with the iDs if they have some decent options without too many restictions, but as long they are made in indonesia i dont want them anymore, nike have higher tier factories in vietnam but of course they will not move the production there, those factories are probably reserved for 97s, 98s and 270s

I am in the minority, but I just dont think they did them justice, and that swoosh getting cut in half bugs me. Makes me wonder why they had it at all? Looks like it was the seam for the saddle to wrap around and was moved down closer to the toe later, but it doesnt look like its mating the two surfaces?

I am in the minority
dont say that every time, dont be scared to voice up you have my back :wink: the quality is subpar and you are free to post you opinion in here whether the fomo crowd like it or not, they thinks its a chocolate mint sorbet but to you and me its just dog poop

and i am free to post what ever i like here on NT as long its within the guidelines, cant handle the slander stay away from NT, same ish happened in the AJ4 black/cement thread
And I was really asking an honest question of what your goal is of putting these down so much. Love the discussions that’s why I’m here but when someone swings so far one direction, I’m curious as to why or what for.

Reactions: 907
Nike isnt really a brand that is known for quality (even in their limited sneakers) and thorough qc since they pump out massive amounts of shoes for the cheapest route. With that know, i dont care... im all in for the turqs and infrareds when they get released state side. Maybe royals too :smile:

I’ll patiently wait for one of you guys to buy an original nike factory and personally ensure that your retro is a 1 to 1 reproduction of the original shape, materials, color, and fit. I’ll probably be waiting a while, so I’ll just continue to read the bickering.

I’ll patiently wait for one of you guys to buy an original nike factory and personally ensure that your retro is a 1 to 1 reproduction of the original shape, materials, color, and fit. I’ll probably be waiting a while, so I’ll just continue to read the bickering.
Saving my pennies now. I’ll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom