The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I agree 100%. Wife and I are fortunate to be able to work from home during this time, keeps the mind busy and fulfilled. We have 3 kids (8, 10 and 12) and they are starting to go a little nuts. Good weather helps, we’ve been riding bikes, long dog walks and playing lots of basketball and hockey. But rain is coming today and over the weekend so it’s time to get creative and keep everyone busy while cooped up inside. Normally I workout every other day, mainly weights, but now I’m adding high intensity cardio on my rest days. Helps to keep spirits up.
Yeah I think finding positives in a time like this is important. I think you can really make some positive memories and experiences that they will really hold dear when they're older.

You definitely have to take care of yourself when you have a family. I have three kids (only one that i biologically contributed to) that live with me and it's crazy how much energy they have not to mention the amount of food they eat.

Never noticed the different shades on the purps, and now that he mentioned it, it's bothering me lol. Didn't really want them before, but now I def don't. Still nice, but nah.

Thanks for the insight, more of a reason why I want that last pair that was posted.
I'm hoping that pack comes to the EU as Nike have been on some antics recently. We haven't the Tokyo or New York pairs out of the city pack and no ACG colourways either.

I also want these that also have the same outsole and insole even though I have the clean slate and phantoms from a few years back.
Nike-Air-Max-90-Cork-CW6208-111-Release-Date.jpg

We've learned to deal with it over t here years, being as we can adapt easily with very little. My family is avid campers and we ski and snowboard an average of 45 days a year. We play board games and do artsy stuff during power outages due to either snow or pgande. Here's me right now, lol

Attachments

• 1585328958255223850929502813806.jpg
    1585328958255223850929502813806.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 368
Just adding my 2 cents to this sizing topic. I'm a size 9.5/10 in most shoes. With 90s me having a wide foot I can do 10 but I take the insoles out, I know I can do a 10.5 if I was to wear them with the insoles

Smh older 90s before 2015 fit half too small. Just not the case anymore. They now run TTS. If you can’t understand things change over the course of 20 years then I don’t know what to tell you. So it’s “bad advise” to tell people that generally in normal circumstances the ‘17 ANNI 87s and this years recrafted 90s fit TTS? Okay. You got it bro. You and others on here are so comfortable telling people who haven’t had or worn the shoe before to deviate from their normal size just because you do.

For anyone that needs to hear this the ANNI AM1s and recent OG mesh 90s fit TTS under normal circumstances. When in doubt just get them in your normal Nike size unless you have wide feet/abnormal feet. I’ll continue to pass on this information for those who need it. Don’t be the guy wearing shoes that fit too big/too small because you listened to guys on NT who have shoes that range over 3-4 different sizes and don’t even know their own true size.
You really had to edit to say that? And i didnt tell anyone to get any size in these, just how my stuff fits for me. So there's that. Dont be that guy who plays mr know it all then turns around and be mad at anyone for not agreeing.

Smh older 90s before 2015 fit half too small. Just not the case anymore. They now run TTS. If you can’t understand things change over the course of 20 years then I don’t know what to tell you. So it’s “bad advise” to tell people that generally in normal circumstances the ‘17 ANNI 87s and this years recrafted 90s fit TTS? Okay. You got it bro. You and others on here are so comfortable telling people who haven’t had or worn the shoe before to deviate from their normal size just because you do.

For anyone that needs to hear this the ANNI AM1s and recent OG mesh 90s fit TTS under normal circumstances. When in doubt just get them in your normal Nike size unless you have wide feet/abnormal feet. I’ll continue to pass on this information for those who need it. Don’t be the guy wearing shoes that fit too big/too small because you listened to guys on NT who have shoes that range over 3-4 different sizes and don’t even know their own true size.
I agree. Just get your usual size unless your feet have shape shifting abilities...

I'm hoping that pack comes to the EU as Nike have been on some antics recently. We haven't the Tokyo or New York pairs out of the city pack and no ACG colourways either.

I also want these that also have the same outsole and insole even though I have the clean slate and phantoms from a few years back.

Canada has been hit or miss. A couple of random Canadian shops got the London pair. A few shops like Ssense and Capsule Toronto have the ACG AM90s.

Ls everywhere on the Duck Camos until Creme posted them online for sale yesterday

Put in the password too slow to grab my size though but **** it

Canada has been hit or miss. A couple of random Canadian shops got the London pair. A few shops like Ssense and Capsule Toronto have the ACG AM90s.
Yeah I think you guys have similar stock distribution to us. The london pair was terrible, the paris was ok but a little plain and the mismatched pair was decent but I don't like patent leather.

I have a couple hundred pair of AM1 in 10.5. All of my 90's, including new shape, are 11.

This is very very very common. You're not aware of that, which is fine. Just don't speak in facts when you're facts are incorrect. It's very common to go .5 down from 90's to 1's.

I go half up on pretty much all air maxes so I wear the same size in both but that's just me.. I actually tried on the new 90's and recently wore my AM1's and though its sort of the same.. the AM1's are def more on the roomier side so I would think it's common too. If I'd never put my foot in them I would never go half down on Air Maxes in a million years.

And then there's always the personal preference factor.

Whack, hella shipments been pushed back. Not the first time I’ve heard the mechanical failure speal this week. I think there’s something going on in their warehouse

Back
Top Bottom