The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my turqs in from DSG.. straight out the box. No complaints. These might be my favorite out of the pack honestly. Wouldn't mind a double up. And I rarely double up.
20200328_123632.jpg
20200328_123614.jpg

You said it. This campaign blows the 87 campaign out of the water. It just makes me think about what couldve been. But i then also think about the rock hard midsoles on 1s. They didnt recraft then enough apparently. Multiple og inspired colorways of the 1s wouldve been great. But the really went all out on the shoes and entire presentation of the whole package with these. Nikes best work in a long time.

Theres a short vid somewhere in here of the 2 people responsible for the process. Its pretty dope, they seeme enthusiastic enough for the job.

Yeah, this implementation was something the Air Max 1s should've been, but they instead pushed a full-on "make people feel the FOMO" marketing scheme on all cylinders.

I think this is the video you were referring to?

I'd say go tts for your 1st pair bc too big is better than too small but add that a lot of people do go .5 down so dont be afraid to do so. If you go down .5 in af1, go down .5 in am1. Every shoe is different. Every foot is different. What works for ne may not work for you. Error on the big side to start but saying "nobody should size down" is just wrong. As I said, I'm an 11 pretty much across the board. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1.
Unless its the curries, even the mini swoosh feel tighter in width compared to other new shapes.

damn it. i refuse to pay resell for anything
Same man, before I went on my sneaker hiatus I wouldn't mind droppin $$ on ish I wanted. Coming back into the sneaker world this time around i told my self not to pay resale on anything, retail or flop.

Same here ^

I am trying to grab these for low $70s but cant get a second code to work for dsg to bring them down to that under $75 sweet spot ive seen people getting.

Back
Top Bottom