The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Are you new to NT? :lol: We discuss everything here...the good/bad/what people purchase/etc. Sorry I hit a nerve on you. Yikes. I just can't believe ya'll fell/settled for the variant purples Nike's released.

Then you got trash taste. :lol:

giphy.gif

Wonder if this colourway will release. I had these back in the day. Had them for about a year before I started wearing and they massively grew on me. Until one day I was burgled and the crack head who did it clearly liked the colourway too

You guys a fan?

I'm an air max enthusiast waiting for more infos about OG Laser Blue and Spruces

Need more that that? If you don't have anything constructive to say - btw it's a public forum - just refrain :wink:

It's not because you're in here since 2004 with 1000 messages that you're "someone", those posts won't get you anywhere in life :lol:

Saying “not hating” does not change the fact that your original post was not even remotely constructive. If you can’t understand that, you should probably just look up the definition of constructive.

In other news, I picked up the turqs last night off Dicks for $87 after a nudge from the whiskey. Really looking forward to getting another pair of fakes.

I go half up on pretty much all air maxes so I wear the same size in both but that's just me.. I actually tried on the new 90's and recently wore my AM1's and though its sort of the same.. the AM1's are def more on the roomier side so I would think it's common too. If I'd never put my foot in them I would never go half down on Air Maxes in a million years.

And then there's always the personal preference factor.

I forgot to include personal preference of course. I too size up on certain AM’s out of preference. But that’s common sense. He’s saying size down on AM’s lol

I have a couple hundred pair of AM1 in 10.5. All of my 90's, including new shape, are 11.

This is very very very common. You're not aware of that, which is fine. Just don't speak in facts when you're facts are incorrect. It's very common to go .5 down from 90's to 1's.

So if someone ask you “how do anniversary AM1 87 fit/run?”, you’re response would be that they run a .5 size ‘too big’ instead of TTS, correct? Say that person is a true size 10 (maybe sometimes opts for a 10.5 for a preferred roomier fit), you’re suggestion to them would be to go with a 9.5 right? Don’t want to argue just trying to really understand what you’re saying here. I got busy yesterday.

I forgot to include personal preference of course. I too size up on certain AM’s out of preference. But that’s common sense. He’s saying size down on AM’s lol

So if someone ask you “how do anniversary AM1 87 fit/run?”, you’re response would be that they run a .5 size ‘too big’ instead of TTS, correct? Say that person is a true size 10 (maybe sometimes opts for a 10.5 for a preferred roomier fit), you’re suggestion to them would be to go with a 9.5 right? Don’t want to argue just trying to really understand what you’re saying here. I got busy yesterday.
I'd say go tts for your 1st pair bc too big is better than too small but add that a lot of people do go .5 down so dont be afraid to do so. If you go down .5 in af1, go down .5 in am1. Every shoe is different. Every foot is different. What works for ne may not work for you. Error on the big side to start but saying "nobody should size down" is just wrong. As I said, I'm an 11 pretty much across the board. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1.

Any word if for 2021 and so on, will they keep this recraft/reshape? Or will they go back to the previous mold.

I resisted as long as I could waiting for infrareds, but the DSG deal was too good to pass up. Quarantine played a huge part. I’m so bored haha. I keep eyeing the other colors. Gotta stop. TTS for me but barely. Foot would fill the shoe with regular crew socks.

Attachments

• 5FCF0A54-AC6D-4F6B-9CC6-59947160D757.jpeg
    5FCF0A54-AC6D-4F6B-9CC6-59947160D757.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 188
Any word if for 2021 and so on, will they keep this recraft/reshape? Or will they go back to the previous mold.

it legit costs a **** ton of money to create new tooling - no one is throwing it away.
The reason for inconsistencies in shape/mold is because production jumps from factory to factory.

Back
Top Bottom