The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It's for sure the regular nike box

Screenshot_20200408-150711_Samsung Internet.jpg
booooo

Ill make my own box f it. Its what i do anyway why not for myself

If yall want boxes i might be able to help. Let me do some things and figure it out.

Copyrights might be a problem to print them off so ill prob just circumvent it by posting the blueprints and letting yall deal with the rest

Last edited:
Ill make my own box f it. Its what i do anyway why not for myself

If yall want boxes i might be able to help. Let me do some things and figure it out.
Same here, not package design but graphic design. As soon as I saw you mention your own box it got me thinking about flattening one of my 90 boxes and figuring out the template. I’ve grown to love the slim boxes for the nostalgia except that I have 2 different sizes.

Same here, not package design but graphic design. As soon as I saw you mention your own box it got me thinking about flattening one of my 90 boxes and figuring out the template. I’ve grown to love the slim boxes for the nostalgia except that I have 2 different sizes.
Yeah man this generic *** box aint gonna fly
I know a guy here that does boxes but i dont think hed be cool with printing out nike boxes lol. Time to get creative

Og box would of been dope. I dont keep the shoes in there anyways I put them in front drop containers. Box would be nice for display only

Not sure I could ever do the container thing. Seems like more hassle lol. What the hell do you do with the boxes? Deconstruct them and then have to reconstruct them if need be? Nope. I’ll stick with the container they come with. :lol:

Last edited:
I only have recent og 90s in containers, with shoes trees from ikea they dont fit back in the box.

Back
Top Bottom