The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

BC6B864A-0D86-4164-8956-ACBF94568054.jpeg

code: S25
Are these the Maroons?

the oranges remind me to much of infrareds. i might cop a pair because theyre bad but i dont see myself ever choosing them when infrareds are so close and my fav shoe ever.

the volts are all the way different to me then the green joints though? idk

edit those oranges are bad tho...

Man, it's been 2 weeks and my duck camos from End is still in Singapore. Anybody here who hasn't received their duck camos from End yet?

so we have the response, oranges came in a red classic box (without arch supports probably)

personally it's okay for me (of course I would have preferred a box og... at the right size compared to the sneakers... it's better lol)

i'm in for the oranges, they are cool

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from Finish Line. Looks like they are being fulfilled from Nike's warehouse in Memphis. Jesus, that explains the delay. Those guys must be backed up.

so we have the response, oranges came in a red classic box (without arch supports probably)

personally it's okay for me (of course I would have preferred a box og... at the right size compared to the sneakers... it's better lol)

i'm in for the oranges, they are cool

If Oranges came in the classic box maybe they are quickstrike/limited... (Much like the Chinese New Year/Tokyo/London AM 90 releases..
All of the classic box releases seam to be plentiful and on the footsites..

Dont think any of us expected the Oranges to look THAT good.. and by THAT I mean they OD look like Infrared's. I second what 1988supersport 1988supersport said .. If we end up getting actual Infrareds this winter these will become useless.

Also pissed they ddint come in the regular box.. wtf is up with that lol. BUT they do have a diff sku than alll of the recraft pairs so maybe theyre not actually recrafted.

Lol, wow I did not notice that box. I wasn’t feeling the small boxes, but they’ve started them already, so might as well keep it going. I guess that’s what we get for complaining

Dont think any of us expected the Oranges to look THAT good.. and by THAT I mean they OD look like Infrared's. I second what 1988supersport 1988supersport said .. If we end up getting actual Infrareds this winter these will become useless.

Also pissed they ddint come in the regular box.. wtf is up with that lol. BUT they do have a diff sku than alll of the recraft pairs so maybe theyre not actually recrafted.

Ditto. I can’t complain though... they’re definitely the recrafted version. Just look at the mudguard.

With that said, anyone want to sell me their OG styled box in any other color beside Turq or Volt? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom