The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got this for my son a few weeks ago.Wish they had it in men’s. :lol:
2414D9C2-86CC-421E-822C-CE3D8474D8CA.jpeg
They did a few mens, I got a black with a volt shoe and a grey with a royal.

Yeah, hopefully it sits longer. I've been waiting for it to drop to at least 120aud to scoop a pair or 2.
I got lucky with my first pairs, Nike had a site wide 20% off on the day they dropped here so copped all 3 i wanted.

1579598414808.jpeg
6A747F6B-CB2F-4DCF-ACE7-FDE7662DE6D4.jpeg

I just made a negative image of the pic above for an example of what they were probably going for with that new colorway. Pretty dope concept imo. Ive always wanted to see this colorway.

Prob wont cop but i applaud the effort.

Im kind of feeling the actual negative version the more i stare at it though. They look much better with the gray liner.
Remember this?

Too funny...I was going to reply to @KanyIZZY to mention Retrokid and Air Rev specifically. :lol: Along with those two, folks like SlamEd, Hiro, etc. etc. AirMagKnows AirMagKnows I know you'll be able to remember some of these heads and name them. Perhaps even possibly have their current IG's or something else? :nerd:

RK, Air Rev, Slam Ed and other OGs are still around and on IG. I keep up with most of them, I saw someone brought up Snuggles but before him...... EKIN702 used to set NT on fire :wink:.... maybe I should have him chime in here and say hello

Back
Top Bottom