The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I feel you. I wanted to stack them as well. Nike killed it. Lol. Maybe... that dude was the unfortunate-or fortunate (depending how you look at it)-one to get that box. We’ll see

Ditto. I can’t complain though... they’re definitely the recrafted version. Just look at the mudguard.

With that said, anyone want to sell me their OG styled box in any other color beside Turq or Volt? :nerd:
I think we may be of the same ilk. Im here thinking about making my own damn box if i have to.
Fire up the ol illustrator and make eveything right.

Oranges had me like
1586376133919.jpeg

when i saw that pic scrolling down

Got dayummmmm, what a pleasant surprise!!!

Are we sure it isnt the og style box? It is orange after all from what i see in the pic

Come on nike dont do this

damn these Size? stories are starting to get pretty damn ridiculous... there was a dude in here who lost 40 bucks or something due to conversion rates changing wtf?

STAY AWAY FROM SIZE? PEOPLE! (specially US peeps)

Ive had my fair share of problems with SIZE? before, it looks like they've gotten worse
I'd avoid END too, they're refusing to refund me for a package I didn't get and I'm out about $400.

I’m trying to get mine cancelled from fnl.. lol. Returns and refunds are ridiculous right now. Everything is pushed back

Back
Top Bottom