The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don’t mind waiting for them. Cancellations these days are horrible. Been at it with finish line for 3 days to cancel my greens. I can’t imagine what the returns are going to be like at this rate.

My pair of Volts came in from Nordstrom’s. By far the worst quality control of all my remastered 90’s but for 70 bucks I’ll look the other way. Lol. The fit and shape are good at least.
4252D2E4-2C15-4A44-AEC1-7BD36F8B8C68.jpeg
Never seen someone cuff sweats...ground breaking

Ditto. I can’t complain though... they’re definitely the recrafted version. Just look at the mudguard.

With that said, anyone want to sell me their OG styled box in any other color beside Turq or Volt? :nerd:
Sure. Not sure if anyone has already hit you up but I have a 10.5 Volt box I'd sell ya. Holler if you're interested.

Side note my duck camos just shipped should be here friday :nthat:
Hope yours come in better shape than mine did. My left toebox had a lot of small dark/black glue drops stuck to the mesh and was a pain in the pass to get off. Still couldn't get it all off because I don't want to pick at and mess up the mesh but they look okay from afar.

So much better in person that I thought they'd be! The color just pops.

20200409_155636.jpg
To keep it real, I wasn't a HUGE fan of these when they dropped and wasn't sure if I'd keep my pair or sell em. After getting them and trying them on, I LOVE the way they look from above looking down. That POV on em looks super dope to me and I think won me over. Thinking they are staying in the "keep" pile.

Finally time for something to make this thread great again

Go to 4:40 to skip all of his nonsense about such things as it being inspired by the pattas and shoe cleaner

Chlorophyii? Chlorophy 2 electric boogaloo?

Last edited:
Maybe, unless they get too crazy w releasing colorways. but I also actually am low-key kind of feeling that they aren’t doing them all in the OG boxes. Makes me feel like I completed the set already with the other 5 colorways and all the other new ones are just nice to have if I can

Maaaann....it just turned April and they've already gone crazy. SOOOOO many releases already. :lol: All the OG inspired colorways plus the dozens and dozens of garbage. Nike killing the 90 for its anniversary.

Diluted.

1586462428446.jpeg

1586462515955.jpeg

1586464680894.jpeg

I guess the 95s have more yellow to it now that i see them side by side

Looking at the tongue tag i didnt think the nike and swoosh could get any lighter and barely visible but the greens proved me wrong i guess. The volts are darker thats wild to me

Hold Up,
Is This The Green I’m Getting With My Recent Chloro Order? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom