The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ill never understand how theres not any more pictures of the greens and oranges today. Wtf else are these people who have their pairs doing?

Wipe off the lube and zip up, I need pics. Im bored
My order for the oranges are still in process, as well as my wife's pair of the pinks I ordered the day before.

Just received my chlorophyll's from sns.
AM90-Chloro1.JPG
AM90-Chloro2.JPG
AM90-Chloro3.JPG
AM90-Chloro4.JPG
AM90-Chloro5.JPG

This is not a remastered pair in the same sense as the the particle grey pack.
They use mesh instead of fleece on the inside of the shoe.
The tongue has less padding.
The aglets are chlorophyll colored.
The tongue tag is a little wonky.
They do not come with arch supports.
They use standard nike laces as opposed to the softer ones used on the particle grey pack.
The whole shoe feels lighter weight than my particle grey pack 90s.
The leather used on the shoes is the same as the leather used on the mudguard of the OG style 90s.

Despite these differences, the color way looks great on feet!

Last edited:
The orange look great in pics however the grey synth suede looks too dark

Will never understand why they made the back of the tongue on those a completely different color. :smh:

lol Really? That’s first time I heard someone mention that as an actual thing or something to complain or feel let down about. In person you can’t see a real difference that’s worth mentioning. My God the pettiness is at all time high lol.

Just received my chlorophyll's from sns.

This is not a remastered pair in the same sense as the the particle grey pack.
They you mesh instead of fleece on the inside of the shoe.
The tongue has less padding.
The aglets are chlorophyll colored.
The tongue tag is a little wonky.
They do not come with arch supports.
They use standard nike laces as opposed to the softer ones used on the particle grey pack.
The whole shoe feels lighter weight than my particle grey pack 90s.
The leather used on the shoes is the same as the leather used on the mudguard of the OG style 90s.

Despite these differences, the color way looks great on feet!

whats the box like ?? is it in the OG style ??

By leaving the Swoosh White, the Chloros look like an incomplete NBY design. A Green, Charcoal or at least a Black Swoosh would make them look A LOT better. They do look good on foot though!

lol Really? That’s first time I heard someone mention that as an actual thing or something to complain or feel let down about. In person you can’t see a real difference that’s worth mentioning. My God the pettiness is at all time high lol.

Is it really that much to ask Nike to get the colors right? To simply match? No, that's the least Nike can do. :smh: FOH. They probably had "similar" fabric laying around and called it a day. Lazy on their part. And no, it's not being petty...it's being right.

You probably think the 50 shades of purples look good too. :lol:

Ok that's enough. Im pulling the trigger on the duck camos on stock x. I guess I will get them sometime before May 1. I hope.

Back
Top Bottom