The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined Sep 1, 2018
Nike's customer service has no explanation for the PayPal issue other than put it as your preferred payment. When I told them it was, it was silence on their end.
I hit on the tie die jordan 1 using paypal today without issue. I did have it set as my preferred payment. Order is confirmed but still waiting on shipping confirmation.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Is desktop the move now? SNKRS app showing sold out on one of my phones. Gonna rage cop the total orange now.....
Android? This happens to me on all releases on my s20. Have to log out and back in to get the option to buy. Talked to a buddy at Nike and he said its a known issue but no timetable on a fix. So yea I've been desktop for months.

Joined Jun 1, 2015
Android? This happens to me on all releases on my s20. Have to log out and back in to get the option to buy. Talked to a buddy at Nike and he said its a known issue but no timetable on a fix. So yea I've been desktop for months.

THIS!! Same on my Google Pixel 4

Joined Jun 22, 2005
^ you can also refresh the app like you would with a browser. Just go all the way to the top, pull down and the app will refresh.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
The orange duck camo are great to me. Idk why but something about the bright orange and the brown camo works. It makes me think of those bright orange hunting vests worn over camo to be seen when hunting. Like it fits the motif a lot. But the volt pair looked awful to me and the reverse duck camo were ehhh (red mesh) and the originals (black mesh) were ok...but the orange just hits

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now