The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What's the best way to clean hyperfuse mesh? Want to try and bring my old infrareds and livestrongs back to life

There is no rhyme or reason to WSS.

They double boxed my oranges that I received 2 weeks ago.
They bagged a pair of wms turquoise that I received last week.

I have a guess they box shoes that leave the main warehouse, and bag the ones that leave the retail stores.

1594097070652.png

Trying to make stussy dunk but needed lighter shade of pink color
Look more like Am1 Amsterdams tbh

So far I have:
Turq x2 (disco)
Royal x1 (Disco)
Orange x3 (all on disco)
Pinks x3 (all on heavy disco)
Purples x2
Lime x1
Volts x3 (heavy disco)
Orange Duck camo x1
Ghost Green Duck camo x1
Reverse Duck Camo .....x5 (Most likely trade bait in a few years....hands down my fave 90 this year though)

lots of pairs I know. But I’ve been beating the hell out of mine and I’ll have a few new pairs to break out for years to come. Such a cheap and wearable shoe

Has anyone copped from WSS.com? I just saw they have a good deal on the Total Oranges. Are they trust worthy?
WSS is reputable, they are on the up and up. They have some good deals from time to time too. Been buying from them for a year or so, 3 or 4 orders..

got these last summer for 100$, wish I had gotten 2. A couple other pairs of the essentials last summer and some stuff for my daughter more recently.

Attachments

• 4AB4E9AC-1D2A-4506-9598-2A124E83CA8B.jpeg
    4AB4E9AC-1D2A-4506-9598-2A124E83CA8B.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 237
Heads up! Options (Hyper Royal Buck for the Mudguard and Dusty Olive Lower Eyestay) for the NBY Unlocked are slowly disappearing. This is exactly what happened with the AMD Premium options back in March, which didn't restock later. Get your orders in ASAP before the option(s) you may be using disappear.

I'll be ordering two more SMH. I'm tapping out at six designs ordered.

Has anyone seen the pink remastered on disco or have I missed the boat? I bought volt and oranges and am wishing I jumped on the pinks...

So far I have:
Turq x2 (disco)
Royal x1 (Disco)
Orange x3 (all on disco)
Pinks x3 (all on heavy disco)
Purples x2
Lime x1
Volts x3 (heavy disco)
Orange Duck camo x1
Ghost Green Duck camo x1
Reverse Duck Camo .....x5 (Most likely trade bait in a few years....hands down my fave 90 this year though)

lots of pairs I know. But I’ve been beating the hell out of mine and I’ll have a few new pairs to break out for years to come. Such a cheap and wearable shoe
My triple up Orange OG pair is out for delivery today.

Ordered my fifth design;

Yoda
362E5232-677A-4860-94BC-C06E56DFFE5A.jpeg

99791A3C-1DAA-498D-915D-5FADA6296183.png
Most of my 90s picked up this year were a handful of NBYs. Other than those, my regular 90s were the Volts, Turqs and Oranges. All of which were acquired with discount :nthat:.

My 90s this year in order:
Volts
Purple
Pinks
Teals
Royals
Oranges - sold them the same day. The amount and shade of orange wasn’t for me.

Will buy the greens once they go on sale because, except for oranges and purples, it’s clear you can wait for a sale or markdown.

Volts
Royals
Turqs
Purps
Pinks
Oranges
Slimes
Red, green, orange duck camos
N7s
I bought like 14 other pairs that realeasd prior to 2020

So in total I bought 25 pairs of 90s since February, after being away from the sneaker scene since 2014

For me, I’m currently beating the pinks. Comfort is phenomenal and reminiscent of SB (03-08) comfort.

Bought the Orange as well as the Pollen Rise ACG. Waiting for the N7 and Lime on a smooth discount.
When the 90s get hyped up again we’re going to be laughing at how cheap we got ours.

my box from WSS :sick::smh:

I know, I’m not wearing the shoes but still, I keep my shoes in the box and would prefer it be un-damaged

Back
Top Bottom