The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think we’ll still get them. It’s only right since it’s the 30th anniversary, but it’s odd that they pushed the release date way back to the holidays.

No cap these 30th anniversary OG remolds in all colorways are sneaker of the year for me personally. Comfort on these thangs is A1 and they look so damn good on foot. In this new world of hype = credibility for the masses it feels so good to grab a low key pair like these 90s and enjoy the hell out of em. I have the volt and the rose but I really wish I could get myself to cop 1 of every single color

NBY Unlocked restocked!

I just ordered two more designs.

The Amusement Pack
Funnie (Doug)
E4D16155-65C0-4568-B3DF-F5FF0A73CE95.png

S/O to the OP of this design. I tweaked it a bit.

Goofy
D3654CFF-EDB2-4455-9479-237E0721C275.png

Last edited:
No cap these 30th anniversary OG remolds in all colorways are sneaker of the year for me personally. Comfort on these thangs is A1 and they look so damn good on foot. In this new world of hype = credibility for the masses it feels so good to grab a low key pair like these 90s and enjoy the hell out of em. I have the volt and the rose but I really wish I could get myself to cop 1 of every single color
I agree they look amazing on foot,like a totally different sneaker altogether, really comfortable and they have got the reshape mastered beautifully.

Nike's hit a home run with these this time around. Reshaped nicely, cushion is present to wear for a long time, and the box + accessories are a huge plus. I haven't stopped wearing my pair along with the 2090s for the past near-3 months. Again, nothing like what irked us in 2017 with the "Air Max Month"/AM1 campaign.

I find myself as a late-bloomer to the AM90s, because for the longest time, I couldn't really get with the look until my first two pairs of AM90s, which were modified versions. One was the HTM AM90 Superfly and the other was the Infrared Flyknit Ultra 2.0. Then just like the AM1s, once they trimmed off the boxiness and retooled it to look sleek and sharp and then saw the Volt AM90 colorway, I was actually very intrigued.

D2B20800-922A-4FF4-A938-FDA6825850A8.jpeg

These landed today. Definitely my least favorite out of the ones I own. (Don’t have the purps or pinks) But for less than $90, I’m happy.
Where’d you cop for less than $90? The cheapest I can find right now are the Volts for $90 with the 25% off FL/Champs. Unfortunately those were excluded from the discount.

Too many! Volt, purple, royal, pink, turquoise, orange, green, both acg, space pair, all 3 Camo, dragon scale, bubble wrap, Easter, pink foam, black and volt, London, New York and Tokyo
Both ACG? The one that seems less available...can you post some pics. Been wanting to see actual photos of someone’s pit. I like the yellow on that pair.

Back
Top Bottom