The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Was digging through my memory card, and I saw this pic I shot around the time the Oranges were delivered.

Recrafted.png

Would consider the Slime cw, but they would have to be discounted lol

Anyone know what the “Synthetic Textured Buck” option on the Unlocked option is exactly? Some sort of Nubuck?

I opted for it for all the Swoosh and Mudguard options on my six designs.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the “Synthetic Textured Buck” option on the Unlocked option is exactly? Some sort of Nubuck?

I opted for it for all the Swoosh and Mudguard option on my six designs.
I wish I would have chosen it if so. But I can’t even remember what I picked. Is it possible to go back and see what you picked for each part of the shoe?

I opted for it for all the Swoosh and Mudguard option on my six designs.

I believe it’s synthetic nubuck. I’ll find out tomorrow when my first 2 pairs arrive.

EDIT:

This pair appears to have a synthetic nubuck mudguard.

00BC214E-85AB-47B3-B3A0-F744550F8B46.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing them!

I opted for the synthetic textured buck because I know I didn’t want to use leather.

Wait... I think I actually opted for a leather mudguard for the patagoniAM design.

Last edited:
its the black material on the mudguard, they supposed to use it a lot on the AM90s essentials a few years back, its pretty durable but the downside is that it is very stiff and heavy, there is some texture on the material but the pics couldnt capture it because its black and too dark

537384-004

I agree.
Saw them in hand for the 1st time today. Color blocking close to perfect for this silhouette.

Maroons & Chloros also looked better than expected, and these recrafted pairs look so much sleeker.

Yeah - Obsidians, maroons and total orange are my top 3 from the re-craft line. QC issues aside, they do look sleeker, also A LOT more comfortable / light weight compared to older retros.

I’ve seen these on sites I’m not 100% comfortable/familiar with Including kickscrew some Mexican sneaker shop and GOAT but tried about a dozen different country options on NDc and didnt see them anywhere. Does anyone know if these were officially released and if so what country?

CT4352-101

Attachments

• 530D4141-70DA-4359-93EF-6A7C7F856229.jpeg
    530D4141-70DA-4359-93EF-6A7C7F856229.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 205
Back
Top Bottom