The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Speaking of kickscrew, anyone really vouch for em? They got obsidian for $95

What do you guys think about this "CS" from December? I wanted to check how they are first before I get em
1594668638302.png

Speaking of kickscrew, anyone really vouch for em? They got obsidian for $95

Shipping to US is $35 but yes they are legit. I got orange camos from them. Took one week to get to me.

Pulled the trigger and copped on GOAT

Attachments

• C6C9BADC-331A-4781-BF5D-9049CCB064C2.jpeg
    C6C9BADC-331A-4781-BF5D-9049CCB064C2.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 238
My NBY just cleared customs but says they’ll be delivered tomorrow (a day later than the last tracking update) but I don’t expect them to be on time if they just cleared customs.

Maybe I can finesse a coupon code if they’re wrong again. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anybody made a mars yard inspired pair?

On the non exclusive nby, are the overlays suede or leather?

Is it just me or does the quality on these new by yous look kinda ****ty compared to the anniversary mold?

Oh shoot, really? I haven’t kept up with the Camo releases, just assumed these were a quick sellout like the others

well then, never mind. Lol

Just had these delivered. From the premium unlocked Nike By You options. Went for the premium leather on the mud guard and it feels decent in quality and soft to the touch. I went for the buck material on the swoosh and that’s a stiffer material.

overall these turned out decent so will be keeping.
C35AAF71-FF30-49CD-BFEC-32B27EE2DF5D.jpeg

Just had these delivered. From the premium unlocked Nike By You options. Went for the premium leather on the mud guard and it feels decent in quality and soft to the touch. I went for the buck material on the swoosh and that’s a stiffer material.

overall these turned out decent so will be keeping.
C35AAF71-FF30-49CD-BFEC-32B27EE2DF5D.jpeg
Hey i like those :pimp:

Like a faded homegrown.

Back
Top Bottom