The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I liked the Mars Yard 90 inspo I saw a week ago and started messing around with similar colors. I added my own twist to it and made it into a Reverse Flash

Reverse Flash AM90 (2).jpeg
Reverse Flash AM90 (3).jpeg
Reverse Flash AM90 (4).jpeg

Damn the vast grays are $150?! I’m gonna hold out for these on disco even though I really want them

Same, I'm surprised they are priced that high. I thought only premium models were priced at $150 and as far as I know these aren't.

So is Nike going to give the Air Max 90s Laser Blues Air Max III branding instead of the AM90 nameplate? The way they talked about the release on their official blog makes it seem so...

Same, I'm surprised they are priced that high. I thought only premium models were priced at $150 and as far as I know these aren't.
I would say these are a premium model although they do not officially have that designation. The materials used on these, the cuban links and the baroques are some of the best of the current recraft scheme (which isn't saying much). The leather used is significantly softer and feels like leather, the suede is soft and nothing like the felt that we have been getting and the swooshes on the vast grey and baroques are reflective.

Did Pendletons get bootlegged, and if so is there an easy way to tell? I'd like to grab these if they're actually real and could use some help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200721-001825_Poshmark.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721-001825_Poshmark.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20200721-001816_Poshmark.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721-001816_Poshmark.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 281
  • Screenshot_20200721-001809_Poshmark.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721-001809_Poshmark.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 493
Been avoiding the one by me, my girl works at clarks and says the line for Nike is ridiculous every day. Like its 1 hour wait just yo get in.
I’ve been going like 45min before closing time to avoid that.. If I sit in line for an hour I’d feel obligated to buy at least something lol

Air Max III
White / Vast Grey - Concord - Pink Blast
CT1887-100

White / Black - Cool Grey - Radiant Red
CT1685-100

White /Eggplant - Flare - Zen Grey
CW1360-100

White / Black - Grey Fog - Laser Blue
CJ6779-100

Wow so there’s a whole lot to kinda un-pack here. So is it safe to say that those “radiant red” are the infrareds? Seems like but I’m not sure.

For those of you who have the ghost green camos give me your honest opinion. I have the orange camo and love them. I have a chance to get the green DS for retail. I've never seen them in hand. Its a bit of a drive to pick them up. Just wondering if its worth it before I make the drive. Feedback is appreciated.

For those of you who have the ghost green camos give me your honest opinion. I have the orange camo and love them. I have a chance to get the green DS for retail. I've never seen them in hand. Its a bit of a drive to pick them up. Just wondering if its worth it before I make the drive. Feedback is appreciated.
Do it

I would say these are a premium model although they do not officially have that designation. The materials used on these, the cuban links and the baroques are some of the best of the current recraft scheme (which isn't saying much). The leather used is significantly softer and feels like leather, the suede is soft and nothing like the felt that we have been getting and the swooshes on the vast grey and baroques are reflective.

Thanks for the details. I didn't realize that the materials were better.

Did Pendletons get bootlegged
Yes ofcourse.
, and if so is there an easy way to tell? I'd like to grab these if they're actually real and could use some help.
I found the listing. Ask for a clear pic of the shoe size tag.

No box can be a red flag. Furthermore supposed to be worn only once, but looking at the wear on the outsole I find that pretty hard to believe.

Seller's profile is hard to tell. Sells an AM1 that I have doubts about, but overall I wouldn't say this is someone purposely selling counterfeits.

Personally I would stay away.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom