The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It's kinda sad that a never released before retro of 1 of the most iconic OG 90s gets less love/likes than those Hippie 90s. Which are not too bad themselves but obviously nowhere near the same league as Eggplants. As in light years apart.
But then again, I ain't really surprised.

the pinks and royals were my least favorite of the pack originally.. now the pink pair is one of my favorites. Perfect summer colorway.

Been dragging my feet on picking up the Pinks, your pictures just pushed me over the edge. Just picked up a pair on Jimmy Jazz for $89.95 (plus tax and shipping; not the greatest of deals but good enough).

It's kinda sad that a never released before retro of 1 of the most iconic OG 90s gets less love/likes than those Hippie 90s. Which are not too bad themselves but obviously nowhere near the same league as Eggplants. As in light years apart.
But then again, I ain't really surprised.

I think the OG colorways mean more to us older heads who were actually around when they originally released.

I know NT has plenty of older heads, but the majority of cats into sneakers these days (and in general) are younger. A lot of OG colorways were more simple. Kids like flashy & loud. There's no nostalgia with the youngins.

New pick up, one of those purchases where they just pop up and can't turn it down.

20200721_161611.jpg
20200721_162025.jpg

I think the OG colorways mean more to us older heads who were actually around when they originally released.

I know NT has plenty of older heads, but the majority of cats into sneakers these days (and in general) are younger. A lot of OG colorways were more simple. Kids like flashy & loud. There's no nostalgia with the youngins.

Love the OGs but I'm a size 14 so unless they're extended sizing (see: ALL sizes), Women's CWs are pointless.

A lot of men's CWs are unavailable to me, it sucks.

Craters > Eggplant

Don't @ me

I’m not pressed for either. The space hippies are too plain for me. The others aren’t my style and I’d only be getting them for nostalgia’s sake. I’d never wear them.

Love the OGs but I'm a size 14 so unless they're extended sizing (see: ALL sizes), Women's CWs are pointless.

A lot of men's CWs are unavailable to me, it sucks.

I’m a size 13. I feel the same.

the LB pair from the IG pic are wmns shoes but i doubt that nike will only release them for the females, you guys have never heard of unisex before ?? you always have peeps in here stressing and panicking while the damn shoes not even have been released yet :lol: same ish different release

Last edited:
the LB pair from the IG pic are wmns shoes but i doubt that nike will only release them for the females, you guys have never heard of unisex before ?? you always have peeps in here stressing and panicking while the damn shoes not even have been released yet :lol: same ish different release
Lol, I feel it. Thanks for clarifying bro. You know how it Is... Not all of us are a disciple like you

I don't know, I'm young and eggplants & co are my dope. Depends on what your tastes attract you to. I got to admit I'm weird tho, being nostalgic of the early 90's while i wasn't even a blueprint yet at the time.

Back
Top Bottom