The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just give us the Radiant Reds / Infrareds or whatever they’re being labeled as already! lol

I’ll admit I really disliked the transition into the recrafted shape initially. I wanted them to at least keep the mudguard “healthy”. I guess I got so accustomed to the old shape... Now, I’ve grown to admire the recrafted shape more than the pre-2020 shape. I appreciate how the recraft looks more sharp and sleek now!

Just give us the Radiant Reds / Infrareds or whatever they’re being labeled as already! lol

I’ll admit I really disliked the transition into the recrafted shape initially. I wanted them to at least keep the mudguard “healthy”. I guess I got so accustomed to the old shape... Now, I’ve grown to admire the recrafted shape more than the pre-2020 shape. I appreciate how the recraft looks more sharp and sleek now!

They’re waaaay better :pimp:.

I still like the previous shape better. I've been trying to catch up on previous releases that I've missed when I was on hiatus

I want them to retro any of these AM90 cws that I owned in the late 2000's with the recrafted shape!

My photos from those respective years! :blush: :lol:
Air Max 90 - Clerk.JPG

Air Max 90 - Crepe.JPG

Air Max 90 - Huf Quake II.JPG

I'd also love to the see the Viotech cw and another Levi NBY from last year with the recraft shape!
Air Max 90 X Levi's - Medium Distressed.png

I want them to retro any of these AM90 cws that I owned in the late 2000's with the recrafted shape!

My photos from those respective years! :blush: :lol:

Air Max 90 - Huf Quake II.JPG

I'd also love to the see the Viotech cw and another Levi NBY from last year with the recraft shape!

Huf Quakes and once this Covid-19 thing is over, I can go back into sneaker retirement.

Back
Top Bottom