The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i know its not the same, but its still better than nothing and looking at pictures online for many years untill they get released one day in extended mens sizing

Nah IMO, "nothing" is better than going the faking-it route. Sometimes you just gotta take the L. I have too much sneaker integrity. :lol: To each his own though. 🤷‍♂️

115932560_290703222196583_4786209128366773585_n.jpg

1990 VS 2020 VS 2007

^The ripple effect on the mudguard of the OGs looks DOPE!

patagoniAM
Air Max 90 NBY - patagoniAM.png

This design looks DOPE AF in hand. They look even better when paired with my convertible travel backpack! I have NO COMPLAINTS on their craftsmanship or materials used. I'll be completely honest though... They don't look as good when worn. I'm heavily leaning toward returning them.

Last edited:

patagoniAM

This design looks DOPE AF in hand. They look even better when paired with my convertible travel backpack! I have NO COMPLAINTS on their craftsmanship or materials used. I'll be completely honest though they don't look as good when worn. I'm heavily leaning toward returning them.

They’re dope! You should keep them.

patagoniAM

This design looks DOPE AF in hand. They look even better when paired with my convertible travel backpack! I have NO COMPLAINTS on their craftsmanship or materials used. I'll be completely honest though... They don't look as good when worn. I'm heavily leaning toward returning them.
These are dope as hell... KEEP THEM

Received my first recraft cw (turqs) only this week, and volts today. QC as usual a bit sloppy but nothing serious. Lengthwise def TTS but surprised how tight they are around the foot.

Comfortwise (cushioning) they're not as soft as I expected. Midsole looks slightly slimmer, but they feel as soft as 90/1 hybrids, those were def softer than regular brick 90s up till then.

Overall though the recrafting has been an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom