The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Laser Blue & Wmns Eggplants are still available on FSR after 3 hours they become available on SNKRS here in Japan...
So happy to hear this. I want the laser blues as soon as USA gets them in. Hopefully we get that drop tomorrow morning. I highly doubt it though

Damn my size is there too but I guess I’ll take my chances and hold out for a better price :ohwell:. Hard to imagine these won’t release in the US soon. Very tempting though. I’d do $160 shipped tonight, not $174 though.

Damn my size is there too but I guess I’ll take my chances and hold out for a better price :ohwell:. Hard to imagine these won’t release in the US soon. Very tempting though. I’d do $160 shipped tonight, not $174 though.
That’s what I’m saying, bro. I’m hella tempted as well, but if these drop tomorrow for $120, I'm going to be heated. Lol

After seeing the initial "OOS" message, the NBY Unlocked designs have restocked maybe 3-4X. I've added to my cart each time lol

The Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners need to restock already, so I could pull the trigger! I don't want to waste my 20% code lol

Finally just restocked and copped a pair from Eastbay! There’s a 15% off code on the site.

Just a reminder for medical professionals and first responders: you can get 20% off codes for NDC by verifying your credentials. You can get up four new codes qmonth!

https://www.nike.com/help/a/first-responder-discount

I used to be very selective when I received 20% off codes when Nike messed up on my orders or the birthday ones. I also had to place a big order to make it worth it. I would sometimes hope that Nike would mess up, so I could receive some sort of a discount LOL! Now, I can just reload. :nthat:

Finally just restocked and copped a pair from Eastbay! There’s a 15% off code on the site.

I copped a pair through GOAT earlier today with the 25% off promo through the cash app. I wouldn't mind another though! Link? I can't find them on the site.

Last edited:
Easy cop. Two pairs on the way. Most likely one going back.
Screenshot_20200801-080640_SNKRS.jpg

Edit: Make that three pairs.

Last edited:
Every AM90 in the OG blocking has gone on sale. I'm going to take my chances and wait for the U.S release and cop for retail plus ebates hopefully from NDC with their generous return policy and should these go on sale all the better for a double up. The EU sites probably thought these were going to sell as the AM1 green and orange did.

Back
Top Bottom