The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If Footpatrol operate like the other JD brands (offspring, size?, jd sports etc) you probably can't cancel but have to return/reorder. I've spent the last 15 trying to cancel one of my three pairs. (End, Offspring and SNKRS)

If Footpatrol operate like the other JD brands (offspring, size?, jd sports etc) you probably can't cancel but have to return/reorder. I've spent the last 15 trying to cancel one of my three pairs.
Yep just have to return.

i managed to cop 2 pairs sadly with no discount, try to cop a second pair on NDC but those clowns wouldnt let me checkout, not even with my second account in a privat browser so i went to graffityshop.net for my second pair lol

From what I’ve read on the footpatrol site, they offer free international returns with carrier of your choice.

Where are you seeing a return charge?
Word. My fault I didn’t check. Usually they don’t do international returns. You’re good to go

Every AM90 in the OG blocking has gone on sale. I'm going to take my chances and wait for the U.S release and cop for retail plus ebates hopefully from NDC with their generous return policy and should these go on sale all the better for a double up. The EU sites probably thought these were going to sell as the AM1 green and orange did.

Same in the UK, in regards to the OG recraft’s initial CWs. They all are/have been going for £60~£80. Gonna take a chance with the LBs and see if they also drop.. Infras being copped day 1 tho

i missed these last time round and my infras are ready for the bin. had a feelin they’d sit, im sure those of u waitin for disco’s will get them.
im just glad to have got them for a fair price. didnt wanna miss out again

id pay 200usd for the slimes(qc’d)
cant get here

today
4633A229-A0F3-4458-A6F2-5157EF47F9B4.jpeg

Attachments

• F23110A7-7E7B-465C-8564-79EBB7671737.jpeg
    F23110A7-7E7B-465C-8564-79EBB7671737.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Yeah from the looks of it, they're not selling out as most of us thought they would, outside of US that is. Def going to try and cop one then if it doesn't sell out and gets marked down ill bite on the second pair 😅

Nike Canada link is dead. They pulled them at the last min, wtf

Yeah they're nowhere to be found, trying to cop also...
At 3am btw the link was already dead, it was showing on next release but clicking on it would lead to a 404 error page

Back
Top Bottom