The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

116078528_1264984757165815_3344080164636827192_n.jpg

my first order of the LBs from ndc just got delivered, overall shape, craftmanship and qc is on point, no annoying uneven mudguards and all the panels on the uppers are symmetric and similar in size, but they do fit a little bit narrow at the area where the toebox begins, personally i am satisfied with the final outcome too bad the other recrafts are still like crap whats is holding me back from buying them, hopefully nike will step their game up and move the manufacturing to a better factory, i might try to get a third pair with discount if it is possible
Vietnam's the eldorado of shoemaking. Don't know what the **** vietnamese workers are eating at breakfast but they always end up making the best sneakers at the end of the day.

Vietnam's the eldorado of shoemaking. Don't know what the **** vietnamese workers are eating at breakfast but they always end up making the best sneakers at the end of the day.
something really different than croissants with nutella and cocopops :lol:

Before this year I bought maybe one pair of AM90 per year, and replace it when worn 'enough'.

When it was time to replace it last december I found out about the 30th anniversary, special models coming up, and on top of that, a re-issue of the LB I owned 30 years ago.

Since I had to have that LB, I was on the look-out. But I needed another pair right away, so I started looking.
Well, looking turned into buying, and then finding another nice pair, and another pair I liked.

And now the wait was over. I bought the LB's. I'm done shopping now for at least 2 years.
I think..., I mean I think I think, I'm not sure, lots more coming out....

I'm affraid I cannot go back to one pair per year anymore :lol:

My 2020 purchases (so far):

IMG_8620[1].JPG
Could you do on feet pictures of those Black/Volt JD/NDC exclusive recrafts at the left?

Anyone in the US purchase the LB’s from FootPatrol? if so, what’s was your total shipped?

Supposedly it’s $120+tax for the laser blues. A lot cheaper than Europe sites. That duty charge and shipping fee kills

it varies from site to site. Cheapest I’ve seen is like $173, and highest is $203. End had them up which added to $163, but they’re all sold out. I was so close to pulling the trigger at end. I’m just waiting till they drop in the states.

Back
Top Bottom