The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Both UK size 8
IMG_20200805_202720.jpg

Checked mine too
(both 12's)
IMG_8627[1].JPG
They look exactly the same mate. All i can say is I got 2 uk8's, one from Nike and one from offspring and they are both 1/2 size bigger than my uk8 volts. Good luck anyone else getting the right size lol

boths mines seems exactly same as rest of recrafts. hear they gonna be 170/175 usd when they release in us

lasers and infras that is

Last edited:
Never won off End. Entered just to enter, knowing I don’t want to pay over 130 give or take, not would I win. Then I won :stoneface: :lol: Life is funny
Same thing happened to me with the purple DNA 1s from END. They're a good shoe and I like them, but I WILDLY overpaid because of that, those were everywhere on sale eventually.

^^ Wrong thread
There isn't one, I see Lights in here sometimes and figured it was because they're so similar to 90s and don't have their own. I still don't get that either, why lights are so unpopular considering 90s and 1s being what they are.

There isn't one, I see Lights in here sometimes and figured it was because they're so similar to 90s and don't have their own. I still don't get that either, why lights are so unpopular considering 90s and 1s being what they are.
Three clicks away :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom