The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

D01239DF-3F81-4EC0-810E-0233795DF072.jpeg
E26B9FE8-A5E2-4917-B72B-B07BB8E0E337.jpeg

Lasers landed today. They do seem a bit bulkier than the recent recrafts. By far my favorite pair of the anniversary thus far.

Also why they didn’t use this box size for the original releases this year is beyond me. But happy they finally got it right.
Need these!!!! How much was your total bro

I hate to sound coy, but I paid what they cost. If you are worried about $30 extra just wait for the US release.

Tripling up on these seems unnecessary to me. But maybe you know something I don’t. Nice pic.
At prices I got em for. Very necessary. Daily wears/beaters. I’ll have em for years to come. I think the OG pack recraft will only gain steam in due time. But regardless, I hated how bulky 90s became. The recrafts are something I’ve been preaching for years. Finally. All pairs were 25-45% off minus the camos.

At prices I got em for. Very necessary. Daily wears/beaters. I’ll have em for years to come. I think the OG pack recraft will only gain steam in due time. But regardless, I hated how bulky 90s became. The recrafts are something I’ve been preaching for years. Finally. All pairs were 25-45% off minus the camos.
Cool. I hear ya. Just speaking personally I’ve bought 6 or 7 90s this year and the only ones I have actually worn so far are the turqs. So I couldn’t imagine going through multiple pairs. I guess a few years from now when mine are beat and you still have a fresh pair, I’ll be hella jealous.

These are now available on Nike EU
Screenshot_20200804-185634_Nike.jpg
Man, just can’t get what the heck Nike has been doing lately... Those along w/ Obsidians & Chloros came out earlier this year or before in Japan and they all sat all the way down to $52/each in a limited time sale late last month. How much Nike EU are charging for them? If on retail and if they are selling well, I prob should’ve purchased as many pairs as I could as dbplay1212 suggested coz they were basically FSR... BTW, they are still 30% off as of currently tho.

I paid all the recrafts, except the royals and id’s, for discount. I wish I was more patient with the royals. I really don’t want to pay over retail for the laser blues. I’ve been over spending for a long time. Personally, just trying to be smart with purchases these days Nike a ***** for these moves though

Man, just can’t get what the heck Nike has been doing lately... Those along w/ Obsidians & Chloros came out earlier this year or before in Japan and they all sat all the way down to $52/each in a limited time sale late last month. How much Nike EU are charging for them? If on retail and if they are selling well, I prob should’ve purchased as many pairs as I could as dbplay1212 suggested coz they were basically FSR... BTW, they are still 30% off as of currently tho.
They are £115 and they ain't moving at all.

They are £115 and they ain't moving at all.
£115? For retail?! That’s only few dollars more than what the cork pairs were retailed for and those were like $30 cheaper here in retail. Guess the difference basically comes from VAT tho.

£115? For retail?! That’s only few dollars more than what the cork pairs were retailed for and those were like $30 cheaper here in retail. Guess the difference basically comes from VAT tho.
They often do us dirty in Europe.

i don't believe they'd jack up lasers or infrareds that much. infrareds were like 110 or 120 in 2015. i think laser blues were 100 when they dropped in 2010. anniversary am1s were 140 I believe 3 years ago. i could believe 140 being the price for the og colorways...but 170? hell nah.

In wondering if I dont wear my laser blues because the 10's are so trash or because i just dont want to rock lasers.

Its not a cw im crazy about infrared all day but it does have an og nastalgia appeal nah mean

In wondering if I dont wear my laser blues because the 10's are so trash or because i just dont want to rock lasers.

Its not a cw im crazy about infrared all day but it does have an og nastalgia appeal nah mean

funny you mention it. there must be a reason I never bought the laser blues before so I am wondering if nostalgia is playing too large a role here. I think I will pass as I have done the several times they have dropped and just wait on the radiants.

funny you mention it. there must be a reason I never bought the laser blues before so I am wondering if nostalgia is playing too large a role here. I think I will pass as I have done the several times they have dropped and just wait on the radiants.

I'm OG colorway or nothing these days thus my interest/want for Lasers. Never had Lasers before. Nostalgia it is for me.

Back
Top Bottom