The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Up on SNKRS

20201026_182650.jpg

Oh sweet baby [insert prophet]...let me get at least 1 pair. :emoji_pray:

Look I have the Infrared 90 OG (2015). Being that the GS and Mens will have a grey sock liner and red behind the tongue, all I stated was I like the “last”(2015) release better 🤷🏻‍♂️

So idk how its wrong to compare the GS lining/tongue (which is the same as mens) to the previous release. Ill leave it at that😅

Look I have the Infrared 90 OG (2015). Being that the GS and Mens will have a grey sock liner and red behind the tongue, all I stated was I like the “last”(2015) release better 🤷🏻‍♂️

So idk how its wrong to compare the GS lining/tongue (which is the same as mens) to the previous release. Ill leave it at that😅

I think you just have an extremely unpopular opinion about the grey sock liner and infrared behind the tongue thing. Those are OG details that the 2015 retro lacked. The 2015s are nice but they’re not “OG” in that sense. The 2020s are meant to be exact remakes of the the OG which they are. Nearly 100% of people in this thread want the grey sockliner and infrared behind the tongue. You’re the only person I’ve heard complain about this and it comes off as super nick picky. The sockliner is supposed to be grey. And the back of the tongue is supposed to be infrared (radiant red in this case). You’re just wild’n, that’s all. I think that’s why you’re not getting the response you expected.

Looks like the AM3 infras will go down to 3.5M/5W, so I'll be returning the AM90's I bought. Happy wife happy life.

I think you just have an extremely unpopular opinion about the grey sock liner and infrared behind the tongue thing. Those are OG details that the 2015 retro lacked. The 2015s are nice but they’re not “OG” in that sense. The 2020s are meant to be exact remakes of the the OG which they are. Nearly 100% of people in this thread want the grey sockliner and infrared behind the tongue. You’re the only person I’ve heard complain about this and it comes off as super nick picky. The sockliner is supposed to be grey. And the back of the tongue is supposed to be infrared (radiant red in this case). You’re just wild’n, that’s all. I think that’s why you’re not getting the response you expected.

Since when is stating an opinion “wild’n” and being super nick picky? You really think I posted that to get a reaction? Dude this wasnt a troll attempt. I was doing just that. Stating an opinion. I am more shocked at how sensitive half of the people are in this thread. I thought I could share some “insight” based off my reaction I got from the GS pair that arrived today. But I get it now. Since I don’t share the same opinion of the grey sock liner/infrared tongue, Im out of pocket 😑

In on Infra's in a 12.5 retail or resell be damned. I dont think these in particular are gonna sit. Especially not in my size at least

Since when is stating an opinion “wild’n” and being super nick picky? You really think I posted that to get a reaction? Dude this wasnt a troll attempt. I was doing just that. Stating an opinion. I am more shocked at how sensitive half of the people are in this thread. I thought I could share some “insight” based off my reaction I got from the GS pair that arrived today. But I get it now. Since I don’t share the same opinion of the grey sock liner/infrared tongue, Im out of pocket 😑
You should know any “opinion” on NT that prefers something not on an OG model will be taken seriously by some dudes

Back
Top Bottom