The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

F it!

Paid $210 from Id4shoes, should have it next week. I can't be taking no chances on these timeless classics. Even if plentiful and maybe even attainable at a discount, I can always minimize my resell payment with additional pairs.

2018-08-15 09.57.03 1.jpg

'10 DS & Beater since '10

F it!

Paid $210 from Id4shoes, should have it next week. I can't be taking no chances on these timeless classics. Even if plentiful and maybe even attainable at a discount, I can always minimize my resell payment with additional pairs.
classic sneakerhead mentality lol

$210 is way to much for me. And I've bought from that seller in the past. I'm a bit upset he priced them that high.

Managed to get a 2nd pair of infrareds for retail, could've easily gotten a third pair but I think 2 pairs will last me until the next retro. Either they made plenty for everybody or there's not much hype for these here in Australia.

Managed to get a 2nd pair of infrareds for retail, could've easily gotten a third pair but I think 2 pairs will last me until the next retro. Either they made plenty for everybody or there's not much hype for these here in Australia.

Whered you get em man? I slept bad on these. I need to replace my 2010s, but all retail stores I saw were sold out.

Whered you get em man? I slept bad on these. I need to replace my 2010s, but all retail stores I saw were sold out.

Got my first pair from Up there, could have easily copped another pair from Above the clouds but didn't as I haven't received my first pair from Up there at that time, grabbed my 2nd pair from HAL last night. You can try subtype as they haven't released theirs!

Got my first pair from Up there, could have easily copped another pair from Above the clouds but didn't as I haven't received my first pair from Up there at that time, grabbed my 2nd pair from HAL last night. You can try subtype as they haven't released theirs!
Ha, Subtype was the one I didn't check as I assumed they had released there. Ill keep an eye on them. I missed the fact that everyone released at midnight haha. Woke up to sold outs all over.

$210 is way to much for me. And I've bought from that seller in the past. I'm a bit upset he priced them that high.
The selling price of 189.99 is a bit easier to accept, but it's the taxes. So essentially paid $50 extra to get them in hand early in the states and secure at least one pair.

I went back 12 and found it bromance...i pointed you directly to it via the gallery. The photos are there for you to see in glorious high definition.

Its just like dude, find it. If you need TO READ IT verses the photos in your face. After i already mentioned the spines difference...

Dude yesterday wanted me to weigh the infrareds verses the recrafts......like damn,he wanted to know the weight difference...Like im going to get two pairs out AND WEIGH THEM and report back the likely 1 gram difference.

The mind just boggles around here sometimes...

People just want to be spoon fed rather than do things for themselves and ask random craaaaapppppp
You sound like a bish right now. I didn't ask you to weigh it. I asked how it felt on foot in terms of weight.

When are those Day of The Dead 90s dropping I didn't see them on SNKRS?

Came in to ask the same. They originally had them listed as a Nike.com release for the 27th but they're not even listed as "coming soon" on the app. They're just gone. Wonder if it got delayed or if they just decided to make everyone miserable and make them a limited release

Back
Top Bottom